Disco

Does anyone find the ppl that cry hacks EVERY time they die annoying? Today, I got so fed up with this one dude that I told him that if he thinks that the person he's accusing is hacking, he needs to record the hack and put the demo on our website for review otherwise stfu. It hushed him for a minute... then he died... so i started warning him after watching him accuse ppl for 20 minutes. What do you guys think about making that a server rule: don't spam "hax" unless you want to record & report?

I generally dont tolerate it too much either but it has to be more than once or twice. Then if they are seriously becoming a bother I will tell them to stop with accusations and stop spamming the console with BS..if they dont respect that then tell them to stop or leave. Then after that, they dont stop, you may help them leave.

LOL welcome to life as an admin Disco. You will get plenty of things like this try not to let it get to you. If someone is doing it nonstop or irritating people so bad they ask if an admin can stop them- as has already been said show them a !rules telling them to pay close attention to the No Bitching rule. If they keep it up !warn them. If they continue !warn again and if they continue repeat again so it kicks them. If they are one of the rare few who immediately come back and keep doing it or start insulting you and/or the clan see if one of us Staff, Co-Leads, or Leads are on x-fire or vent and we can come give them a taste of !tempban to see if that will settle them down.

PS You are patient :) at least no one can accuse you of admin abuse :lol: . When I am on the server with these sorts after 5 minutes of listening to them whining they start getting !warned.

There is a Mute option.

that only makes it so YOU don't see him, ther server still does. ET has great admin commands, like !mute 30s and they can't say anythnig for 30 sex. or !lol with causes everyone to drop a grenade. or !lol theo and only theo drops a grenade. but i abused that too much and had it taken away :(

• 2 weeks later...

that only makes it so YOU don't see him, ther server still does. ET has great admin commands, like !mute 30s and they can't say anythnig for 30 sex. or !lol with causes everyone to drop a grenade. or !lol theo and only theo drops a grenade. but i abused that too much and had it taken away :(

i can see that happening !lol theo Theo=OH SH*T!! RUN!!

i can see that happening !lol theo Theo=OH SH*T!! RUN!!

I hope this is some other THEO you are talking about....:angry:

Grimlock ANGRY

Does anyone find the ppl that cry hacks EVERY time they die annoying? Today, I got so fed up with this one dude that I told him that if he thinks that the person he's accusing is hacking, he needs to record the hack and put the demo on our website for review otherwise stfu. It hushed him for a minute... then he died... so i started warning him after watching him accuse ppl for 20 minutes. What do you guys think about making that a server rule: don't spam "hax" unless you want to record & report?

Wow did you open a can of worms.... It DRIVES me crazy....

Just cause you died does not mean the person is a hacker. Maybe you just suck... Worst is when they accuse PLAYER X of hacking and PLAYER X is 7-8 for kill death... I mean WTF REALLY??

I guess it doenst help then the accused (maybe me) would type !activate personal Disco Shield hah now I am immune to your bullets.

• Administrators

Wow did you open a can of worms.... It DRIVES me crazy....

Just cause you died does not mean the person is a hacker. Maybe you just suck... Worst is when they accuse PLAYER X of hacking and PLAYER X is 7-8 for kill death... I mean WTF REALLY??

I guess it doenst help then the accused (maybe me) would type !activate personal Disco Shield hah now I am immune to your bullets.

Did you actually read what he posted?