In game character voice chat abuse

Hi everyone , been admin for a short little while now on the DOI servers , everything is going pretty good

only had to kick one jerk so far and break up one case of spawncamping. (footage taken and stored)

I would like to suggest a no excessive use of the in game character voice chat rule listed in the opening

before each game.

This has been a huge sore point for me in the past , some insecure trolly 12 year old binds the

in game voice character chat function (sorry if theres a simpler terminology) to the insert key thus letting

them continually spam as fast as they can and I must add there is no way to mute them.

I can't speak for everyone else but it ruins my concentration and I can't hear the enemies over some @ss clown with no mic speaking through his character

in game , I'm reasonable though I don't mind it being used sparingly and do whatever you want before the game starts - have at it . For the most

part people usually stop after being nicely asked but I would like to be able to cite the rule being listed in the opening.

I will be if possible posting links to videos of people abusing this so you get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Oh and also would it be possible to add "spectate the bots spam use key or F to spawn in as them" to the in game or something simpler

to let people know they can spawn in as the bots.