Keto diet new recipes

Hulk

Hello peoples, So i am trying to do a keto lower carb diet and was hoping some of you could help me with recipes of new things to try. Any and all recipes appreciated. (I like wide variety of things beef chicken fish all good)

Edited by Hulk
  • Like 1

Ok thanks i would appreciate it alot .. not doing it for weight as much just to feel better and more energy.. so far i'm a believer

I remember him he still plays?

Edited by Hulk
  • Like 1

Hey dude! My wife loves the Keto diet, but she's doing more of a "low carb" thing now since strict Keto gets hard to maintain with young kids. I just wanted to share this site/app with everyone in case you haven't seen it yet. It was a lifesaver for Keto and gave us a lot of good new recipes. 

https://www.eatthismuch.com/

You click on Keto, tell it how many calories over how many meals and it'll generate the meal plan. You can include/exclude certain foods and keep clicking regenerate to get new recipes :) 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I haven't tried the keto diet myself, and obviously I am biased towards a certain other diet.

I have to admit that I know very little about keto. I have read this link: https://www.plantbasednews.org/lifestyle/9-nutritional-studies-keto-diet-fans-have-to-read. Sure, the website itself is plantbased in origin, but the studies referred to are neutral.

It is not my intention to criticize your diet or anything; just thought I'd offer this link. What you do with it, is fully up to you.

🙂 

• Thanks 1

• Leader
On 3/13/2020 at 10:59 PM, Hulk said:

not doing it for weight as much just to feel better and more energy

I should do it for both, and maybe have less excess 💤

On 3/14/2020 at 8:07 AM, bubblehash said:

strict Keto gets hard to maintain with young kids.

Yes, Keto sounds more like a 'maintenance diet' and not one suited for growing children, unless it is done with good knowledge.  One size does not fit all.

4 hours ago, TheFriendlyVEGAN said:

I am biased towards a certain other diet.

Your preferred diet has variety and is not like that of two parents who were prosecuted for causing their child's "failure to thrive" by only feeding it Rice.  It was a "diet of purity", according to their thinking, but no people on Earth eat just rice, not when they can avoid it.  The "single-food" diets that I read about from time to time make me laugh.  Adults' health might tolerate such "crash diets" for a while, but...

• Like 2