To ease admins' job [Main chat !English rule]

FinZeroX

5-10 seconds of conversations of say Hi, Hello, Bye, How are you? etc is fine. If they start talking in there language on server, my eyes starts bleeding.

If they start talking in there language for more then few sentences, tell them English only please. If some admin is helping some new player in there native language it is fine.

Can someone please add this to one of the existing admin guide topics? This may be common sense, but when an admin guide topic tells me that only english is allowed on server, it's only natural to respond to everything said in non-english.

You said it, is common sense and dare said the answer, just 3 or 5 sentences is fine, there's exceptions cuz when you're helping others in their natural lang or if you don't want break the rules use /m [player name] to talk with X player without talk in other lang on main chat.

• Administrators

Can someone please add this to one of the existing admin guide topics? This may be common sense, but when an admin guide topic tells me that only english is allowed on server, it's only natural to respond to everything said in non-english.

Done.