Demos in ours cellphones.

Papito

I was wondering, how many ppl visite forums from theirs iPhone, Nokia, Motorola,Android n' othes more, so i think why not make an app to see a demo, a Demo Player, i want start this project soon, i just need know what kind of codecs needle, settings, and others stuffs. Who can help me, the beta would for nokia, later for iPhone, i need learn more about apps for it.

Any kind of demo from Et (*.dm84) or something like that i think, i.e. If you check forums an see a haxor demo and you want see it, you download it n' later you can check it on your phone.

I need learn more about os from others phones.

I got the nokia 5530 flashed, updated with last firmware and opened for any app.

I'm afraid you imagine that to be an easy affair. It's already hard to create a demo player for PCs and even harder to port one to phones. Don't imagine it to be a one-click thing. Also, phones don't use a unified SDK. iPhone apps are written in Obj-C, Android apps are written in Java, WP7 apps are written in C#, WebOS apps count on HTML, CSS and Javascript. Not much similarity there...

• Like 3

Mex it would be next to impossible to get it to work. Its like Krauersaut said. there are no standard codecs available to play et demos. plus the et demo file needs ET GUI to run. dunno how tonka did it.

EDIT: where is tonkas post :P

Edited by Term!n@tor
  • Like 1

Well, i leave this as i said a project, on investigation process, thanks to all for the info.

@Term hermano Gratz for you promotion, i never saw any post from Tonka here. lol.

@Kraus I keep the hope, thank you a lot.

Well, i leave this as i said a project, on investigation process, thanks to all for the info.

@Term hermano Gratz for you promotion, i never saw any post from Tonka here. lol.

@Kraus I keep the hope, thank you a lot.

Thanks mex. Tonka had posted something like he has converted and then watched demos on his cell. he deleted it then :P