ET_Tram

KevinBacon

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this map? Please vote.

• Yes, I like this map
    • No, I don't like this map

This is a formal request for a new map for jaymod #2. We had a new map over there for a few weeks (rockeyes) however now it's back to the same rotation that has been in place for what seems like forever.

I remember this map from the RTCW days, and always had a lot of fun with it. It keeps engineers busy, it's fun as hell for cov-ops, and it's not just another camper map for one team or the other, as both have to move their asses to contain their respective objectives.

The map has been modified so that it can be supported by ET, however no new changes have been made that I can find.

Here is the link for the map; I'm sorry it is in german...

I think a lot of people who are on jaymod#2 who weren't around for the early days of RTCW and ET might find this map new and exciting, and speaking as a long time player of both, I think the old crowd will enjoy this map as well.

I'd be grateful and excited to see this on the jaymod#2 server.

Cheers

I remember Tram from RTCW. Fun map.

The Tram map was based on the single-player RTCW where you have to take the tram over the mountains to get out of the village.

Never seen it on ET, is there is a reason?

Played it a lot of times on ET , nice map , could be difficult with a high amount of player though .

Difficult as in total insanity? Because that's when things get the most interesting on ET, to me at least...

Or are you referring to a ping problem?

Okay, well I understand what ya mean. But look at Supply Depot...

Consider that-that map is already on rotation on jay-2, it's not a very big map either. I'd almost venture to say that it is smaller, but it works just fine, even with 20+ on either side.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...