//Nugget here

Nugget

Hi all! I have introduced myself before but I recently submitted an application to join F|A so I just wanted to get to know some of you a bit better. I have been frequenting the etpub recruiting server, and hardcore when it is full :P I prefer to stick to etpub and etpro. I've seen several active members in the server I play on and have been trying to get the regulars added to my xfire; if you have seen me around please add me. I'm also going to start getting on vent more often so I will talk to you there!

I'd also like to extend my expertise to anyone in need. I see that you guys already have a very good support section on your site which is awesome; so many clans don't. Regardless, if anyone is having any issues with anything technical (as long as it isn't programming) then I'm sure I could help resolve them. If it is something urgent, xfire would probably be the best way to get a hold of me. Otherwise just send me a message or post to forums and I will try to stay caught up with everything broken.

Also, I can see that you guys already have several servers so you are not hurting for space. Who are they hosted with? Where out of? Just so you guys have the option, I can also host servers out of Boise, Idaho. We have a collocation unit here with a large server stack. We get great ping times all around the world.

Thanks to all of you who have been so welcoming. Again, don't hesitate to let me know if you ever need any help or have questions about anything.

Also I am sorry I make everyone hungry every time they read my name. (Sorry Alex)

Regards,

//Nugget

Hello welcome to the Forum XXX = F | A = I hope you'll find well, I do not play on Hardcore then I do not think you are in game I still play on the server:

Jay 1 (Recruiting)

Jay 2 (Forever)

Jay 3 (Beginners)

Nitmod US

:camper

Creates a problem for any mice in the section and we will help you in the best way!