FA hard core Anti noob

GRUENWALD

• 3 weeks later...

Competitive players get better by playing people of equal or higher skill, or at least people in the same ball park. If the title says "anti-noob," they shouldn't be upset when people ask them to go to a more appropriate server. It's obnoxious having to deal seeing through flames and pushing people out of the way because they don't know how to sprint. I'm all for teaching new people how to play, but they should be directed to spec or a server where they can learn the game without interfering.

Competitive players get better by playing people of equal or higher skill, or at least people in the same ball park. If the title says "anti-noob," they shouldn't be upset when people ask them to go to a more appropriate server. It's obnoxious having to deal seeing through flames and pushing people out of the way because they don't know how to sprint. I'm all for teaching new people how to play, but they should be directed to spec or a server where they can learn the game without interfering.

agreed it does get abit annoying considering quite afew of the deaths i get each map are from people to scared to exited doorways or refusing to push forward so we can hold areas or defend areas.

drives me wild when half my team dont ever quit hiding behind doors cant win a map hiding in your spawn

move forward

• 2 weeks later...