FA hard core Anti noob

GRUENWALD

FA hard core ... it's a open game server before anything else :rolleyes: you will surely find players that have no experience in et game. it's not reserved for some players but to anyone who want join and have fun and especially have new ET experience.

in F|A Hardcore server name it's not shown the words "ANTI NOOB" ... maybe it's shown "Come and try to Kill Rainier" :D

but i dunno what you mean by noob ... !!! Personally i hate the word cos all new player have to start playing somewhere, and they are not all good players as you wish when they start ... so you have to be patient with them cos a lot of them don't care about what you thinking cos they wanna play and enjoy the moment they are playing Some of them become a great player and some of them just come from time to time to spend a nice moment in free FPS game BUT all deserve respect :hi

NewbNoob.jpg

but i dunno what you mean by noob ... !!! Personally i hate the word cos all new player have to start playing somewhere, and they are not all good players as you wish when they start ...

that's right medic! I hate when ET "gods" think they are so great and forget that they once sucked. I can't stand hypocrites!!!

All must remember this simple rule of thumb...when someone starts calling you a newb...go grab a flamethrower and find the nearest enemy spawn :D:D

NEWB THIS MUAHAHAHA :twisted:

:lol

I would like to say that we we're all newbies at one time and that when we see a newbie on a server we such be a teacher or guide for them so that in time they can become a regular on servers and have fun . The word noob should never be used it is a very disrespectful word and need not be said ! Instead try to help that player understand his faults and guide him/her to a better understanding of the game . So remember if your pointing fingers there are 7 pointing back at ya lol.

Really are u kiddin me its full of them

If you're as good as the way you talk then I'm sure you will pwn them till they leave :P

But seriously?

It's a public server like Medic said, you click join server and I doubt it says you must have x amount of previous experience etc.

Really are u kiddin me its full of them

If you're as good as the way you talk then I'm sure you will pwn them till they leave :P

But seriously?

It's a public server like Medic said, you click join server and I doubt it says you must have x amount of previous experience etc.

there not bots wont leave they play all day my friend never played before and didnt know keys and pwnd

honestly i dont like the thread posters attitude to the new players. i see it as discrimination and i am sure you wont like it either when you get put down because you have no idea. it usually takes a new player a few weeks to find his/her path after muddling through the way of firing the weapon, jumping around, arenaline, grenades/molos, panzas... etc. and over the course this player will know the map well and see things that can be useful that otherwise would of been ignored, such as hiding in bushes let an enemy run past and triple shoot him in the back of the head and run off. in order to get the best experience one needs to be where you can get all sides of the coin.

im sure you all know this, and we all took this path, and others have friends who have played this game to teach the new player how to play the game and are fortunate to have such help. and because they never learned how to do it themselves it will be all that bit harder as that player has been taught one way and finds it hard to adapt to any situation that he/her never seen before.

yes new players should be allowed on the server, its their preference and no one should limit them just because they are new, hence the discrimination..

What? I no understand.

100 plus kill spree then some one gets smart i die then another 70 plus kill spree "no real threat"

You mean:

You have a 100 kill spree

someone rapes you

then you have a 70 kill spree

:hmm

Nope, not without a mortar or arty camping.

Then if you are using arty/mortar what can you say about "noobs"?

Post some screenies then I will believe you.

Remember you must be in a fireteam so we can see it's you, GRUENWALD.

:hmm <-- Notice the "hmm" being used alot... :lol:

What? I no understand.

100 plus kill spree then some one gets smart i die then another 70 plus kill spree "no real threat"

You mean:

You have a 100 kill spree

someone rapes you

then you have a 70 kill spree

Nope, not without a mortar or arty camping.

Then if you are using arty/mortar what can you say about "noobs"?

Post some screenies then I will believe you.

Remember you must be in a fireteam so we can see it's you, GRUENWALD.

:hmm <-- Notice the "hmm" being used alot... :lol:

mg 42 goin back and forth to get ammo cean 2 killed them for all 23 min

honestly i dont like the thread posters attitude to the new players. i see it as discrimination and i am sure you wont like it either when you get put down because you have no idea. it usually takes a new player a few weeks to find his/her path after muddling through the way of firing the weapon, jumping around, arenaline, grenades/molos, panzas... etc. and over the course this player will know the map well and see things that can be useful that otherwise would of been ignored, such as hiding in bushes let an enemy run past and triple shoot him in the back of the head and run off. in order to get the best experience one needs to be where you can get all sides of the coin.

im sure you all know this, and we all took this path, and others have friends who have played this game to teach the new player how to play the game and are fortunate to have such help. and because they never learned how to do it themselves it will be all that bit harder as that player has been taught one way and finds it hard to adapt to any situation that he/her never seen before.

yes new players should be allowed on the server, its their preference and no one should limit them just because they are new, hence the discrimination..

Not discriminatin nobody just sayin i taught my friend in 5 min the keys and he was rapeing within mins never died for rest of game if people need help just spec good players and learn. Ive been playin this game since it came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if they ask quetions to me in game i tell people wht to do :hi if they need help they can tell me to spec them to tell them wht to do. :help