About This File
The Allies must force their way into the deepest chambers of an ancient tomb and extract the Ank of AmunRah, a legendary artifact of terrible power!
- Steal the Ank.
- Secure the Ank.
- Breach the Tomb Wall.
- Breach the Tomb Floor.
- Breach the Tunnel Grate.
- Construct the Escape Ladder.
- Construct a Command Post.
- Thwart the Allies at every turn!
Things Worth Noting:
- The Tomb Floor Door can be opened and closed by a nearby Wheel. The Axis will probably want this open, as the Tomb Floor will be easier to defend.
- The Lower Crypt Door can be opened and closed by a nearby wheel. The Axis will probably want this door shut to keep the Allies focused on the main chambers. If the Allies claim the forward bunker, the Axis will probably want this door open, to allow easier access to the command post.
- Each Team has a "Sneak Pad", which looks like the covert-ops class symbol. These can be used by a covert-ops once every 30 seconds to warp deep behind enemy lines. Use them carefully.
(sourced from http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/)