Rifle Granade Problem

(Snake)

when I am using the rifle granade, and put the rifle with the granade I

switch back to normal rifle, almost every time this happens, sometimes upside down, when

i put the normal rifle, i switch to the rifle with the granade.

Someone now what i have to do? :(

Thanks

Is your problem

You mount grenade on rifle

you take of your grenade

you switch to other weapon

you switch back to rifle and your grenade is on it?

That is his problem, Ive Had is before

Do you play in NQ ? It happens with me in NQ, that's why i dislike NQ :)

No its on etpub. (I assume)

Solution: Don't push your alternate weapon so many times. Just push it once, it takes time to load the rnade, and sometimes people get impatient and push it to many times where it will switch back an forth. You might have a double binded key somewhere when pushing both can cause this problem.

or

It might be a bug. If you have an FOV changer script or a Gun View Changer script, these might be causing that problem.

or

If your pushing another weapon key cause you see someone coming might cause this.

Hopefully this will help with troubleshooting your problem

Can you make a demo of this happening so we can see it first hand?

Also, what mod do you get this on? Are you playing with ET version 2.60b (since it has the most bugfixes)? Does it happen on every server you play on? Have you tried deleting your configs (after making a backup)?

Ok this is a long shot but it might be worth trying. Do you play guitar hero or do anything with peripherals other than mouse and keyboard? If so disconnect them. In some games I play I get weird things like this from my Guitar Hero controller (everytime) and on rare occasion with a joystick when the PC begins interpreting its input (ussually if slightly uncalibrated) as a control input and odd things start to occur. Like I said it is a long shot in the dark here but it might be the thing that is being overlooked.

I play engi 99% of the time. I know what hes talking about, theres a few bugs with rnade.

These are some I have noticed,

*You load Rnade and it auto switches your weapon.

*You have Rnade on your muzzle, but when you goto fire your gun just flops in the air.

*You load Rnade, but when you fire, bullets come out

I dont think its a server issue, it happens no matter where you play.

I play engi 99% of the time. I know what hes talking about, theres a few bugs with rnade.

These are some I have noticed,

*You load Rnade and it auto switches your weapon.

*You have Rnade on your muzzle, but when you goto fire your gun just flops in the air.

*You load Rnade, but when you fire, bullets come out

I dont think its a server issue, it happens no matter where you play.

Maybe the bugs are related to ET itself which were not fixed in patches.

I have experienced the above bugs many times.

Another bug: when you fire R nade, your ammo counter shows 0/7. At this point you cant fire bullets, the only solution is load another r nade