• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

POKEMON GO

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

On-IoN

• ET Member
  • 1,998 posts
Will become famous
  • Admin:14
  • Server:None
  • Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkPrinny
Contributor

f*** they released in asia but not in india wtf is going on.. india is the second largest populted country and first in asia and still no pokemon go wtffffffffffffffffffffffff

Is there pokemon and poke stops in India right now? Or is it region locked. I know when pokemon go came out in America, we could download it through an apk or US app store and still play the game in Canada before release

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Mr.Karizmatic

Mr.Karizmatic

Why So Serious..?

• Recruiting Team
  • 2,275 posts
Name known to all
  • EvolveHQ:Mrkarizmatic1
  • Admin:17
  • Server:Insurgency
  • Alias:=F|A=Mr.Karizmatic
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:84857256
  • T-M:ET: 12-7
    INS: 1-1

Donator

Contributor

Is there pokemon and poke stops in India right now? Or is it region locked. I know when pokemon go came out in America, we could download it through an apk or US app store and still play the game in Canada before release

its geoblocked now still.. i played this game by downloading the apk for 2weeks then geo blocked came ... and now after releasing in asa atl east they should remove geo block.........

Dest!Ny

Dest!Ny

Weeaboo Hax0r

• ET Member
  • 1,800 posts
Name known to all
hadnt played in a while but im back again!
yesterday I tested the theory that walking while using incense will spawn more pokemon and being in an area with minimal sightings will increase the chance of finding a rarer pokemon with your incense. they both seem to work, especially the first (20-25 pokemon per incense)

at lvl 23 now, the general gymtakers have caught up with mme and those who were ahead with me are now between 26 and 30.

anyone still going strong?

Mr.Karizmatic

Mr.Karizmatic

Why So Serious..?

• Recruiting Team
  • 2,275 posts
Name known to all

Donator

Contributor

hadnt played in a while but im back again!
yesterday I tested the theory that walking while using incense will spawn more pokemon and being in an area with minimal sightings will increase the chance of finding a rarer pokemon with your incense. they both seem to work, especially the first (20-25 pokemon per incense)

at lvl 23 now, the general gymtakers have caught up with mme and those who were ahead with me are now between 26 and 30.

anyone still going strong?

lvl up from 22 and up is really dam hard i m also lvl23 but now i cant play the game anymore with some issues waiting for india release......

Flible

Flible

L4: Apprentice

• Regular User
  • 506 posts
Has a spectacular aura
  • Admin:4
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:Flible

xXAdamXx

xXAdamXx

L3: Novice

• COD Member
  • 247 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Xbox Live:jewjitsu216
  • Admin:15
  • Server:COD4 #4
  • Alias:=F|A= xXAdamXx
  • T-M:4-3

Donator

All to say is: go team valor

also, stop hacking kariz.

Bladez

Bladez

L3: Novice

• ET Trial
  • 183 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:11
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:=F|A=BLADEZ

cant post any pics but my stongest is exxecutor with a 1500 something CP with Solar beam baby oh yeah!!. level 21 Team Instinct!!!!

Mr.Karizmatic

Mr.Karizmatic

Why So Serious..?

• Recruiting Team
  • 2,275 posts
Name known to all

Donator

Contributor

MY squad..i have a lapras but of low cp i think under 200....

got 142 pokemons out of 149... 3 legendarys and 1 ditto,bedrill,kangaskhan,farfetched

54e966b5-2999-4ed1-a3a6-86fed1e25bd6.jpg 6560b1e8-4c18-4521-88eb-d0d95876cdd3.jpg c4059d6a-73b5-4514-979e-6a11a81d1f4a.jpg

Dest!Ny

Dest!Ny

Weeaboo Hax0r

• ET Member
  • 1,800 posts
Name known to all

MY squad..i have a lapras but of low cp i think under 200....

got 142 pokemons out of 149... 3 legendarys and 1 ditto,bedrill,kangaskhan,farfetched

attachicon.gif54e966b5-2999-4ed1-a3a6-86fed1e25bd6.jpgattachicon.gif6560b1e8-4c18-4521-88eb-d0d95876cdd3.jpgattachicon.gifc4059d6a-73b5-4514-979e-6a11a81d1f4a.jpg

thats nutty bro. how did you get your mr mime in asia? also thought india was region locked for a while, nice hunting dude :D

edit: okay, after reading a little more closely: hwo the fuck did you get 2 regionals BUT NOT YOUR OWN. and how is the only other pokemon you miss the evolution of the most common pokemon in the world?! I lol'd :DDDDDDDDDD

summary of my last couple days (all from either my city or the city I study)

tuesday: weezing, poliwrath, pinsir

wednesday: snorlax, ALMOSTTTT chansey

today: scyther, magmar, mr mime, gyarados

all of these were wild ones, none of them fled either, dunno what is happening to the spawns here anymore :P

Mr.Karizmatic

Mr.Karizmatic

Why So Serious..?

• Recruiting Team
  • 2,275 posts
Name known to all

Donator

Contributor

thats nutty bro. how did you get your mr mime in asia? also thought india was region locked for a while, nice hunting dude :D

summary of my last couple days (all from either my city or the city I study)

tuesday: weezing, poliwrath, pinsir

wednesday: snorlax, ALMOSTTTT chansey

today: scyther, magmar, mr mime, gyarados

all of these were wild ones, none of them fled either, dunno what is happening to the spawns here anymore :P

oh i m hacking dude... india is geo blocked.. so i almost caught 80% on santa monica pier... and mr.mine and some hypnos and lapras was caught in london... right now i m in USA central perk... hope to go for australia for kangaskhan and then asia for farfetch... lets see............

Dest!Ny

Dest!Ny

Weeaboo Hax0r

• ET Member
  • 1,800 posts
Name known to all

oh i m hacking dude... india is geo blocked.. so i almost caught 80% on santa monica pier... and mr.mine and some hypnos and lapras was caught in london... right now i m in USA central perk... hope to go for australia for kangaskhan and then asia for farfetch... lets see............

oh dude, stings. still clean myself, dont mind the radar options like pokevision but spoofing is just meh

Mr.Karizmatic

Mr.Karizmatic

Why So Serious..?

• Recruiting Team
  • 2,275 posts
Name known to all

Donator

Contributor

oh dude, stings. still clean myself, dont mind the radar options like pokevision but spoofing is just meh

im doing it till they release in India... and the account im using for spoof is the new account i made just for spoof and play... my main account is still lvl 15 and when they release in india i shall play legit.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users