• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Just to say hello

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Dixus

Dixus

L4: Apprentice

• Honored Veteran
  • 412 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Server:None
hello people,

i created my account some weeks or month ago. I am dixus and i used to play with .bb. tags on f|a server. Maybe some of you have seen me there. I am german, so probably many of you didnt recognize me - but yes i am there! :o

and now i'll be around much more.

I started playing et some years ago. I joined the Dogs Of War clan. This was a great time but leaders splitted and made a second clan "the bloodbucket". I was given dow clan some time later. But the clan was fast really dead. Too less people joined the server, used forums or vent. So i decided to merge with the bb clan because they where old friends. But nearly exactely the same happend now with Bloodbucket . EDIT: CURRENTLY WE ARE WORKING TO GET IT RUNNING AGAIN.

So as a currently "free" man i will hang around here as well, because i allready have some good friends in this clan.
And you have players on your server at EU time! Hax! :yeye

To me? I am still 31 years young (yea lol), working software engineer, and still loving et. I have not that much time and a girlfriend that hates me if she catches me playing ET :o , but i hope to have some fun with you on the server. I am lookin forward to see F|As public etpro running well. for a full 44 slot jaymod i feel a bit to slow or old lol.. On vent i ll probably dont talk that much. My spoken english is a lot more rusty than this. :sarc

i catch you on the server..

greetings, dix

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

FeM

FeM

L8: Grand Teacher

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,609 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
Heya there!!! Welcome AGAIN to the forums!

Just get your GF addicted to ET.. ahahhaha that's what my husband did... now he gets jealous of the game.. .LOL!!!

Dixus

Dixus

• Honored Veteran
  • 412 posts
Unknown at this point

Heya there!!! Welcome AGAIN to the forums!

Just get your GF addicted to ET.. ahahhaha that's what my husband did... now he gets jealous of the game.. .LOL!!!

lmao! i really tried that hard. But believe me.. there is no way :|

SkuLLc0LLector

SkuLLc0LLector

L11: Assassin

• Regular User
  • 6,683 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Alias:Skully
Welcome to our forum d!xus ;)
Always a pleasure playing against you.

grtz,
skully

JoeDirt

JoeDirt

L11: Assassin

• Administrators
  • 5,290 posts
Is a bearer of wisdom
  • Admin:21
hey dixus welcome to the forums always great playing against u :hi

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
Hi their :P :hi

PS Sad to see .bb. closing off. :(

=FlA=ibabyblink

=FlA=ibabyblink

• Regular User
  • 594 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:11
Welcome to Forums!!
seeya ingame :)

DarknesS

DarknesS

L2: Beginner

• User
  • 42 posts
Unknown at this point
welcome on the forum man

Dixus

Dixus

• Honored Veteran
  • 412 posts
Unknown at this point

hello people,

i created my account some weeks or month ago. I am dixus and i used to play with .bb. tags on f|a server. Maybe some of you have seen me there. I am german, so probably many of you didnt recognize me - but yes i am there! :o

and now i'll be around much more.

I started playing et some years ago. I joined the Dogs Of War clan. This was a great time but leaders splitted and made a second clan "the bloodbucket". I was given dow clan some time later. But the clan was fast really dead. Too less people joined the server, used forums or vent. So i decided to merge with the bb clan because they where old friends. But nearly exactely the same happend now with Bloodbucket . EDIT: CURRENTLY WE ARE WORKING TO GET IT RUNNING AGAIN.

To me? I am still 31 years young (yea lol), working software engineer, and still loving et. I have not that much time and a girlfriend that hates me if she catches me playing ET :o , but i hope to have some fun with you on the server. I am lookin forward to see F|As public etpro running well. for a full 44 slot jaymod i feel a bit to slow or old lol.. On vent i ll probably dont talk that much. My spoken english is a lot more rusty than this. :sarc

i catch you on the server..

greetings, dix

epicofail

epicofail

L5: Journeyman

• Co-Leader
  • 782 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:19
  • Server:Jay1
Contributor
Good to see bb back in the game,
C ya around. :hi

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor
Beer for u dixus. :)

superguy666

superguy666

L3: Novice

• User
  • 123 posts
Unknown at this point
Dixus for the win :D your my bff forever

Dixus

Dixus

• Honored Veteran
  • 412 posts
Unknown at this point
Well its closed now. And i finally joined F|A officially. We tried to keep the bloodbucket community alive. At the end there was not that much interest in that as people has told before. ;-)
I switched to COD4 now. Reinstalled my system. Forgot ET. :hmm 1 Week without playing et now. I cant believe it. But its possible :idea:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users