Game Booster/Windows Frameworks

Ganja.

Does anybody here use Game Booster? I used it before and it was great but now I have a problem.

When I try to use it, it says I need frameworks. I'm okay with that except I cannot get frameworks to install properly, and I was wondering if anybody else had this problem. I tried everything to get it to work, and I'm not exactly a dummy when it comes to PC's. I just can't get this figured out, everything on google has proved unsuccessful so I'm reaching out here. Maybe one of you had the same issue as me and got past it?

I used the Razor gamebooster, is that the one you mean?

Not to jump subject, but does that Razer deal really work?  Been thinking of giving it a go

Not to jump subject, but does that Razer deal really work?  Been thinking of giving it a go

It works.

If you haven't organized your startup software and services, this will help you to deal with unwanted software running while you are playing. I wouldn't recommend it if you already cleaned up your computer's usage as you won't notice any difference on using it.

If you download it, make sure it doesn't closes anything that your computer needs, for example  gamebooster would close my battery third party software and it will make it switch to battery saving mode, making my computer really slow.

• Like 1

It works.

If you haven't organized your startup software and services, this will help you to deal with unwanted software running while you are playing. I wouldn't recommend it if you already cleaned up your computer's usage as you won't notice any difference on using it.

If you download it, make sure it doesn't closes anything that your computer needs, for example  gamebooster would close my battery third party software and it will make it switch to battery saving mode, making my computer really slow.

Ahh I see.. Thanks for the info.. I am a total moron when it comes to these types of things hehe  :D

Acid you seen savvy, any ideas on the Problem I'm having?

1) "doesn't installs properly" 

Do you get a specific error on install or you install it and it still asks you fro framworks?

• Like 1

1) "doesn't installs properly" 

Do you get a specific error on install or you install it and it still asks you fro framworks?

I'll post the exact error message in about an hour, but it basically says the install failed.

I'll post the exact error message in about an hour, but it basically says the install failed.

hmmm , i am really not familiar with these type of issues.

You should ask somebody on a tech forum, maybe they will help you out.

• Like 1

Maybe two stupid questions but...

1. have you tried restarting?

2. have you tried installing using "run as administrator"?

• Like 2

Maybe two stupid questions but...

1. have you tried restarting?

2. have you tried installing using "run as administrator"?

Yes and Yes, I even tried to use the windows fix tool for it.

Do i get it right, you can´t install NET.framework on your system? Any other Windows Updates pending? Does the NET.framework crash with some error message? Any clues on  Event Viewer?

• Like 1

Do i get it right, you can´t install NET.framework on your system? Any other Windows Updates pending? Does the NET.framework crash with some error message? Any clues on  Event Viewer?

I cannot install .NET Framework 4. No other updates pending, and the box that shows up when I try to install it directly with Gamebooster, states the following.

.NET Framework 4 has not been installed because:

Fatal error during installation.

And when I try with windows update is says the following:

Code 643 Windows update encountered an unknown error.

I've even tried the framework fix tool, no dice. I don't know what to do about it.

Edited by Ganja.