I've left F|A clan

fred&cova

To whom it may concerned:

I left F|A clan, due to some personal choice of my own and explained it thoroughly in the clan members area in F|A forums.

F|A is recruiting some good people so in my opinion server is here to stay and shine!

I'm sorry for being so impersonal with some of you guys but I really join this clan because of the fouders and of some clan members wich I known for couple of years. I'm not an admin material, don't have patience for it.

Love almost all the clan members and my humble thanks to the founders of this server to let me be part of this great server and community!

Cheers!!

+Fred

Gotta love Fred... but gotta hate that he's leaving.....

Hopefully he's not really leaving... hopefully he's just taking the tags out.... hopefully he's here to play forever with us ... cuz we fooo shoo have fun wit this dude!

• Administrators

As said in members section by "everyone" resignation denied lol... but still if u are on u decision..then their will be new rank for you. :D

http://fearless-assassins.com/

Dear fred&cova,

Sad news to hear this, but still I've to say I haven't seen you often in the server anymore last times. Perhaphs this is of your personality reasons. I wish you good luck in ET life and in reallife :P Look on the bright side and enjoy of the new things they're coming.

I haven't knew you really good but good enough to say:

Good bye, my mate. You have been a great member in my eyes.

:thanks for your support (to =F|A=).

Regards,

FlyBird. ;)

• Administrators
As said in members section, Resignation DENIED!!! LOL. Hope you change your mind. You will be missed. :(

You should at least wish him happy graduation lol.. i missed that too.. Fred you better post some photos of graduation ceremony :D