How to get God of the Undead - Origins

Chameleon

I'm down to grab a LE, but is it gonna cost you a ton to ship to Canada? (Only reason I haven't made a payment yet)

I live in Canada and Shane said 5 bucks shipping, I sent him $20US total. Should be getting it Next week sometime.

@Shane- If shipping is more let me know and the difference will be sent.

Thar she blows, sexy beast! $20 sent!  Can't wait!! :D

$20? He charged me $160!

Actually I gave him extra and told him his barber missed a spot :D

Edited by Antichrist
  • Like 2

If you have a paypal account use gotded@gmail.com to transfer funds to my account, please, send me a pm if you do so. If you don't I can't say how long it will be before I actually check my account lol  

For those of you who may not know how to use this function in paypal, just log in to your account, click on send money, then enter my email add (gotded@gmail.com), then the amount, and then send away...

Anyway, thanks everyone  

Shane :D

I would like to add to this... if you pay with paypal, select "Sending money to relative/friend" and select the option that YOU pay the fee, so Ph0enix doesn't lose $ on the sale!

• Like 1

I would like to add to this... if you pay with paypal, select "Sending money to relative/friend" and select the option that YOU pay the fee, so Ph0enix doesn't lose $ on the sale!

Shit. I didn't even realize that! I've never really sent cash to an individual before. usually via seller. My bad, man!

Yay book ordered, should be with me by Friday, can't wait to read it :D

• Like 1

For those of you who bought a book straight from me, my assistant is on her way to the post office to mail them out :P

• Like 1

Out of the country, will have to pass through customs in the receiving country. International shipping From UK to USA will take between 4-12 business days. I assume similar times in reverse.

International recipients should all have their book within 2 weeks, but can take as long as 3-4 weeks.

• Like 1

It's all good guys, don't worry about making up the difference, I am just glad I can get the books in your hands :D

Don't listen to him. I'm cooler than he is, and I say you should make up the difference!

And my book arrived today :D

Although I asked him to sign it.. and he just drew penises all over it. wtf man!

• Like 3