• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Clothing Brands....

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

CJ Brewer aka .nAbish?

CJ Brewer aka .nAbish?

L3: Novice

• Regular User
  • 255 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:0
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:.nAbish?
I love the solid color ae polo's.. Basically all I wear... With an accasional button up or dress shirt.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

yellow flash

yellow flash

nublet

• Staff
  • 2,982 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:18
  • Server:Jay1

Donator

Contributor

i dont really care what brand i wear but i think i got most clothes from Puma i got like 10 sweatpants :)

pyrka

pyrka

L10: Grand Master

• Inactive Member
  • 3,504 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Admin:12
  • Server:NQ2
  • Alias:=F|A=Pyrka
  • T-M:ET:1-0

dressed in what I like. usually a nike ...

Shinobi

Shinobi

L6: Expert

• ET Member
  • 830 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:12
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:=F|A=Shinobi
  • Steam ID:grayice27
Contributor

Vans Hollister Abercrombie Nike The North Face... Nuff said

Ajreag

Ajreag

• Busted Cheater
  • 225 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Server:COD4 #3
  • Alias:Ajreag

I don´t actually care about the brand, but in my experience clothes from "Jack and Jones" are the ones that fit me best. I normally buy Jeans from "H&M" and get me casual sneakers from "Nike", "Adidas" or skateboard labels like "Fallen or "Lakai". Nothing very special ^^

vke

vke

L6: Expert

• Co-Leader
  • 991 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:19
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:Valkyrie
  • Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:29319748
  • T-M:ET:1-0
Contributor

I don´t actually care about the brand, but in my experience clothes from "Jack and Jones" are the ones that fit me best. I normally buy Jeans from "H&M" and get me casual sneakers from "Nike", "Adidas" or skateboard labels like "Fallen or "Lakai". Nothing very special ^^

I love H&M, they are one of the few stores that I can find stuff that fits, but the quality is pretty bad. I usually can only wear something from there for about 8 months then it starts to fall apart :(

rolf

rolf

L7: Teacher

• User
  • 1,302 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:16
  • Server:COD4 #1
  • T-M:ET: 0-0
    Cod: 2-2
    TF2: 0-0

^^ H&M is truly the worst store in the Netherlands. Unless you go shopping there at Tuesday morning, there are lines before the changing rooms.

I usually wear clothes from Esprit, Ecco shoes and trousers -whatever fits-. Sometimes though I find something from an outdoor shop that is also acceptable for everyday clothing. And obviously nice shirts for presentations and similar 'social requirements'. I don't really care about clothing, so whatever fits I usually buy. So shirts are in the range of 5 to 100+$ :P Only shoes are really important. I have no shoes that cost less than 100E/130$ :P

BnBChumMaster

BnBChumMaster

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,309 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Admin:1
  • Server:Hardcore ET
  • Alias:*PooF*
  • T-M:1-0

All the people who burn money up on name brand cloths bring them to my favorite store after wearing them maybe once or not even broken in yet.

Good Will.

Levi's are my favorite, 5 bucks and their broken in already. lol

The only thing I spend money on is what I put on my feet, RedWing Boots. 175.00

Spitfire

Spitfire

L8: Grand Teacher

• Inactive Member
  • 1,689 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Fun1

Don't really pay much attention to brands,most people have this brand thigny stucked in their mind,if it's not expensive and don't have some famous logo on it,it's not good enough for them.They buy like 100$ clothing item without thinking that they could get 5 pairs of same thing from somewhere else,only problem is there's no expensive brand logo on it.I usually buy all my clothes from cheaper shops from mall which have quality of those expensive brands.Only thing i waste more money on is shoes,becuase life has shown that that cheaper shoes go through way faster and since i have narrow feet i can't wear all kind of shoes. :)

Timminator

Timminator

• Inactive Member
  • 215 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:14
  • Server:None

Usually wear Abercrombie, Hollister, Hilfiger and Boss :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users