Beginners Map Rotation

If a new rotation is to be made, take out that silly map with the silo's. My brain has gone dead at the moment so I can't think of the name of it, but all these CoD G33ks will know which one it is.

EDIT: My brain decided to work right when I posted this, remove CountDown.

This. No map designed towards one style of play like Countdown should be on the rotation.

• 2 weeks later...

I love to see some HQ maps, something out of the ordinary. it would make people (players) to stay on they teams - no more team changing ( one less problem for us to watch). HQ are also a lot of fun don't you think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just wish we could remove Chinatown and Showdown for a while and add Overgrown and something else. These maps are getting tiresome.

what about adding in a couple HQ maps or something other than TDM would also love to see Overgrown in the rotation and maybe Downpour.

I agree with both of these.

• 3 weeks later...

Backlot , District, Crossfire, Vacant, Strike, Chinatown, Downpour, Overgrown, Bog,Winter Crash, Broadcast.

This is a winner rotation, alot of maps i didnt see on rotation for a long time (and some i never saw like Winter Crash and Bog).

Im all for a big map rotation, more maps , more fun :rolleyes:

Id like to see this rotation, except replace district with wet work. please please please. donation inbound ;-)

edit: on the beginner server

• 4 weeks later...

Beginners

Xmas Crash should be replaced with regular Crash as of today. (Thx GIJoe).

Have had requests for Overgrown, Bog and Creek.

Bog.... I am not a huge fan of. Creek and Overgrown are OK.

Suggest replacing:

Vacant- it becomes a SK fest and those inside are trapped whole map and end up quitting.

Ambush- 3 ways to die...... right, left and up the middle.

District- just to give it a break for a month or so.

• Like 1

I vote for removing crossfire.

The map sucks ass and turns into a camping match for most of the game. Tired of being stuck in the same spawn points with only so many areas to get kills from. I also find that normally, when the server is populated, whoever has control of the top half of the map wins.

+1 for downpour. Nice map, can rotate spawns easier as it's a smaller map.

• Like 2