Wolfenstein Vs. Other Games.

Levi

BF3 is at the top .

You mean top of the cliff looking to commit suicide? xD

I kid, I've never played it so I don't really know :P

To me all COD games were essentially just 60 dollar DLCs. More guns. Nonetheless its still fun. But I prefer ET cus it just has a greater replay value. Ex. COD: im gonna go frag today...and tomorrow...and the day after that. ET: Im gonna go frag...while healing teammates or repairing/destroying objectives or supplying ammo and supportive air srikes or goin covie to sneak into enemy base.

Point being, ET has not only frag count but also a defensive/offensive strategy. Actual OBJECTIVES! I arrest my case.

I like Et, but I have more fun playing CoD. Don't get me wrong, when it comes to team play/strategy, ET has most games beat.

However, i don't like being locked into limited choices for classes. Covy doesn't heave proper stealth on our jaymod servers, 1 type of each heavy weapon per side, arty spam getting 'all airstrikes on route'' for 15 minutes. It's either engy with rifle or ...gag..medic. Which on some servers, is ALL you see. 14 medics and maybe 1-2 of the other classes per team.

I like big weapons that go boom, I like an even playing field, and I enjoy just fragging in general. HC mode on CoD has won me over to the 'dark side'. >_<

I do agree with Raevyn (i cant get used to Sin...sry lol)

HC on COD will pull you in quick. Lol, think I might find a HC black ops server once I get out the shower.....yes, im in the shower.....phone FTW ;)

• 3 weeks later...

This winter I played Skyrim for 100 hrs, and then ran out of content.

I booted up ET and happily began.

Played about 60 into Dragon Warriors VII, and then ran out of content.

Back to ET.

100 hours into Diablo 3, and then came back again.

I have a friend who does the same thing with Super Smash Brothers: Brawl. The thing is that both games take a high degree of skill, are generally short, and have a learning curve that goes on forever. Other games depend on content, whereas ET (and super smash) depends on skill.

I enjoyed certain moments in Diablo 3, Dragon Warriors VII, and Skyrim WAY more than ET, but they fade...