Wolfenstein Vs. Other Games.

Levi

I tried playing W:ET and hated it. But I love the cod series. I think that it is a great game and I think for a lot of people that they still love it because it is an old game. But for me, it will never be a game that I'd enjoy playing.

I could definitely see myself enjoying BF3, but I don't feel like paying for it. Maybe when I get the money back from taxes xD

Edited by ajnl

Am I wrong to think that wolfenstein is equally as good as some other games like COD,BF, & others?

You are free to think whatever you want unless you live in a country under Sharia Law :D then you get the death penalty for liking COD4 :P

ET= hard to kill(you need 3 HS+)

COD=easy kills.

diff games, almost same theme and same developers(actvision).

about fun?

both are really funny :)

don´t lie, one headshot with my morta or panza you die :P

I like this guy, ha. I guess you had to play it when it came out to love it. I think the graphics are about par with cod2 graphics. When wolfenstein came out it was definitely ahead of its time.

I like this guy, ha. I guess you had to play it when it came out to love it. I think the graphics are about par with cod2 graphics. When wolfenstein came out it was definitely ahead of its time.

ofcourse u r r8 ... et still rocks .....

I've never found a game I enjoy as much as Enemy Territory.. I like CoD more than I thought I would.. I can happily play it all day.. But I'd be happier playing ET :P

• Like 1

I've never found a game I enjoy as much as Enemy Territory.. I like CoD more than I thought I would.. I can happily play it all day.. But I'd be happier playing ET :P

You keep talking about COD4 and Im gonna have to get on a plane and come give you an ass whoopin young man! :P

• Like 1

You keep talking about COD4 and Im gonna have to get on a plane and come give you an ass whoopin young man! :P

Yes, let's keep it original. haha.

this