• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

Diablo 3

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Omega-X

Omega-X

L3: Novice

• User
  • 65 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Server:None
How many of you are gunna try out Diablo 3? I used to play Diablo 2 and personally cant wait for three to come out!

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

Dddrgn

Dddrgn

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,220 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Server:None
Contributor
I recently found diablo 2 laying around my house since my stepdad used to play it. diablo 3 sounds interesting.

FiveMagic

FiveMagic

• Inactive Member
  • 1,302 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:15
  • Server:COD4 #2
There is a public Beta till Monday if you want to try it.

++SuperTaz

SuperTaz

• ++Gold VIP
  • 89 posts
Getting Better
  • EvolveHQ:SuperTaz1
  • Admin:12
  • Server:COD4 #1
  • Alias:SuperTaz
  • Steam ID:76561197985210605
Public beta now open:

http://us.battle.net...-4_19_2012#blog

Windows Download

Mac Download

SinfulRaevyn

SinfulRaevyn

♥ SeeYouInTea! ♥

• GFX Team
  • 1,770 posts
Name known to all

Donator

Contributor
Been playing closed beta for a bit. It's awesome :D

Open beta this weekend! Only 25 more days until release!

Killsclowns

Killsclowns

• Regular User
  • 249 posts
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:Lucifer
blizzard is trying to sucker people into staying on wow by offering it free if you subscribe to a year of wow service. id rather shoot myself in the **** then sign that contract :eek

Achiyan

Achiyan

Huge thanks to Vix. I love this!!!

• ET Member
  • 2,439 posts
Has a brilliant future
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Jay1
  • T-M:ET: 1-1

Donator

blizzard is trying to sucker people into staying on wow by offering it free if you subscribe to a year of wow service. id rather shoot myself in the **** then sign that contract :eek

WoW man... :P <----see what I did there.

Killsclowns

Killsclowns

• Regular User
  • 249 posts
  • Server:Jay2
  • Alias:Lucifer

WoW man... :P <----see what I did there.

World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft

see what i did thure :lol_3:

BunnyBabe

BunnyBabe

• Regular User
  • 60 posts
Unknown at this point
Used to play diablo and Wow. Tried beta some months ago when I won the beta key. It's pretty fine, even though my computer doesn't run it very well. Damned. I like this computer even though it doesn't run games that well. Don't wanna buy a new! >.<

ajnl

ajnl

the Orange

• COD Member
  • 3,740 posts
I am just really nice
  • EvolveHQ:FA-AJ
  • Alias:=F|A= AJ
  • Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:26333418

Donator

Contributor
I have it on pre-order :D. Can't wait for it to come out.

yellow flash

yellow flash

nublet

• Staff
  • 2,982 posts
Name known to all
  • Admin:18
  • Server:Jay1

Donator

Contributor
played wow for 4 year stopped 5 months ago coz blizzard wont support 3g . but im getting diablo 3 for free and 4g connection so heall yeah im gonna try it never played diablo series b4 tho :P gonna be so lost xD

SinfulRaevyn

SinfulRaevyn

♥ SeeYouInTea! ♥

• GFX Team
  • 1,770 posts
Name known to all

Donator

Contributor

played wow for 4 year stopped 5 months ago coz blizzard wont support 3g . but im getting diablo 3 for free and 4g connection so heall yeah im gonna try it never played diablo series b4 tho :P gonna be so lost xD

It's very fun! Basic concept- Loot fiesta! The overall game itself isn't too hard to get the hang of. Blizzard seems to have a nice system so far- lots of tips and pop ups to help guide you through the beginning of the game. The nice thing is that you don't have 40+ skills needed to be keybound. ^_^ And joining groups is fun and easier than WoW. (i.e no 30 min queue times lol)

And there's also an awesome mode called Hardcore... You die once, it's game over for that character. ;)

If enough F|A members play, we should start up Diablo 3 F|A parties for running bosses/looting/etc.

Mr_Sh0z

Mr_Sh0z

• ET Member
  • 237 posts
Getting Better
  • Server:Silent #1
  • Alias:Mr_Sh0z
  • T-M:ET: 2-1
    CoD: 0-0
    TF2: 0-0
I've never liked the Diablo series. If the 3rd one gets a lot of good scores I might try it and - who knows - become another fan. :)

FiveMagic

FiveMagic

• Inactive Member
  • 1,302 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:15

It's very fun! Basic concept- Loot fiesta! The overall game itself isn't too hard to get the hang of. Blizzard seems to have a nice system so far- lots of tips and pop ups to help guide you through the beginning of the game. The nice thing is that you don't have 40+ skills needed to be keybound. ^_^ And joining groups is fun and easier than WoW. (i.e no 30 min queue times lol)

And there's also an awesome mode called Hardcore... You die once, it's game over for that character. ;)

If enough F|A members play, we should start up Diablo 3 F|A parties for running bosses/looting/etc.

Wish i was having as much fun as you lol, the servers are so damn busy. When i finally do manage to get on its laggy and *boom* "Error 3007" >_<

Deathshead

Deathshead

L5: Journeyman

• Inactive Member
  • 754 posts
Will become famous
  • Server:NQ1
  • Alias:=F|A=Deathshead
  • T-M:ET: 3-1
I think i'll try it too,since everyone is very excited about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users