Why do you love =F|A=? :)

Big-E!:)

because I can be a noob, no really I suck in most games (only in tetris I can reach lvl 60 ^^) but like to play and in FA you don't have to be good.

+ the community is just awesome :P

docwarren, on 06 February 2012 - 06:39 AM, said:

Just like your ass?

Don't be jealous cause you have a flat ass

Dude....... there's no way to comeback at me on that one. Should have let it go. You just made it worse. :spank:gay

Lol....well anyways .... F|A is one of the best gaming community online period fun many server that anyone can play on, and not on just one game + we have services to setup anything you want ...so what more can you ask for . and were extending in all game genres !!!!! :1::yahoo

I love F|A because it's full of freaks, retards and weirdo's just like me. Oh and because it's the best clan/family on planet earth.

First is an amazingly fun clan to play with, friendly, really organized and involved.

Second is made up of people who get the job done by leading when it’s their turn to lead, and following when it’s their turn to follow.

And last We accept only the best...no exceptions! ;)