• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Photo

It Was Great !

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

JARHEADE9

JARHEADE9

L3: Novice

• User
  • 288 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:11
Wow did anyone else think that it was GREAT to see Daredevil , Rainer , Joe Dirty .Medic and 6 other Fearless Assassins members on the same sever Jay mod 2 last night ? Wow I wish I could have hung around longer but Duty called As some might not know I'm am now a Recruiter for the United States Marine Corps . And last night I had to goto Whitehall Yearling High School to pitch my recruiting speach to the new ROTC class ! Thanks for the fun !

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

thundercunt

thundercunt

L420: The Honorable

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,812 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:20
  • Server:BF3
  • Alias:THl_lNDERCl_lNT
I was on last night too... lmao "=F|A=Thundercunt fired for effects on himself"

-=Medic=-

-=Medic=-

L10: Grand Master

• Honored Veteran
  • 3,148 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:14
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:-=Medic=-
Contributor
hahahahahaha kicked Rainier ass all night :D even without adrenaline he on medic class and me as fieldo, LOL man you getting old for the game or maybe you losing your game ;)

Timberwolf

Timberwolf

• User
  • 372 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:0
  • Server:None
Awww the one night i go out to meet up with a friend and end up crashing at her place all you guys were on lol

oh well i just got home...920am and 20.mb of vid lol

g.o.a.t.

g.o.a.t.

• Inactive Member
  • 321 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:12
  • Alias:G.o.a.t.
  • T-M:ET 1-1

Donator

Contributor
I would imagine the game to be all jokes and no play :P :arrow: :D

mraw435

mraw435

• Regular User
  • 102 posts
Unknown at this point
lol I'll be there next time, will pwn hell and rainier :D

Desu

Desu

L7: Teacher

• Regular User
  • 1,383 posts
A step in the right direction
  • Admin:3

hahahahahaha kicked Rainier ass all night :D even without adrenaline he on medic class and me as fieldo, LOL man you getting old for the game or maybe you losing your game ;)

not every body can be so haxx like u!

-=Medic=-

-=Medic=-

L10: Grand Master

• Honored Veteran
  • 3,148 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:14
  • Alias:-=Medic=-
Contributor

not every body can be so haxx like u!

Muahahahahahahahahaahahah ^DMendoooOOOOOooozzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa

RainierWolfcastle

RainierWolfcastle

L8: Grand Teacher

• Administrators
  • 1,642 posts
On a distinguished road
  • Admin:21
Yes it was alot of fun screwing around and knifing.

hahahahahaha kicked Rainier ass all night :D even without adrenaline he on medic class and me as fieldo, LOL man you getting old for the game or maybe you losing your game

btw You wish! you opportunistic adrenaline camping bastard! As I remember, you would just hide behind corridors and lean out to check your damm arty! True camping arty whore, who can't come out and confront me! You will never win 1 on 1 against the all mighty McBane! :P Oh and what was it you would spam when you died? "humm" that's right! Keep "humm"ing ;)

daredevil

daredevil

Profiler

• Administrators
  • 25,166 posts
Guardian of the faith
  • Xbox Live:hellreturn
  • EvolveHQ:hellreturn
  • Admin:21
  • Alias:hellreturn
  • T-M:1-0
Contributor

lol I'll be there next time, will pwn hell and rainier :D

Not gonna happen since I hardly play ET. :P

Devildog

Devildog

• User
  • 57 posts
Unknown at this point
How you like the recruiting gig? I was gonna do it...it was between that and DI school...i opted for neither....atleast you get to stay in the states..

JARHEADE9

JARHEADE9

• User
  • 288 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:11
Well Devildog since I've been back from Iraq and gotten my new leg since I lost my left one from mid thigh I haven't been doing anything . I spent 23 years in the corp I was medical discharge till this came up and was given the chance to server once more ! I was a E-9 just in case you were wondering !!! semper fi

aarop2

aarop2

L6: Expert

• Regular User
  • 967 posts
Unknown at this point
  • Admin:12
Contributor

Wow did anyone else think that it was GREAT to see Daredevil , Rainer , Joe Dirty .Medic and 6 other Fearless Assassins members on the same sever Jay mod 2 last night ? Wow I wish I could have hung around longer but Duty called As some might not know I'm am now a Recruiter for the United States Marine Corps . And last night I had to goto Whitehall Yearling High School to pitch my recruiting speach to the new ROTC class ! Thanks for the fun !

it was great again tonight we had dare, joe, Rainer,Medic and 16 total members on and Hester was rapeing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users