It Was Great !

JARHEADE9

Wow did anyone else think that it was GREAT to see Daredevil , Rainer , Joe Dirty .Medic and 6 other Fearless Assassins members on the same sever Jay mod 2 last night ? Wow I wish I could have hung around longer but Duty called As some might not know I'm am now a Recruiter for the United States Marine Corps . And last night I had to goto Whitehall Yearling High School to pitch my recruiting speach to the new ROTC class ! Thanks for the fun !

hahahahahaha kicked Rainier ass all night :D even without adrenaline he on medic class and me as fieldo, LOL man you getting old for the game or maybe you losing your game ;)

not every body can be so haxx like u!

hahahahahaha kicked Rainier ass all night :D even without adrenaline he on medic class and me as fieldo, LOL man you getting old for the game or maybe you losing your game ;)

not every body can be so haxx like u!

Muahahahahahahahahaahahah ^DMendoooOOOOOooozzzZZZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa

• Administrators

Yes it was alot of fun screwing around and knifing.

hahahahahaha kicked Rainier ass all night :D even without adrenaline he on medic class and me as fieldo, LOL man you getting old for the game or maybe you losing your game

btw You wish! you opportunistic adrenaline camping bastard! As I remember, you would just hide behind corridors and lean out to check your damm arty! True camping arty whore, who can't come out and confront me! You will never win 1 on 1 against the all mighty McBane! :P Oh and what was it you would spam when you died? "humm" that's right! Keep "humm"ing ;)

• Administrators
lol I'll be there next time, will pwn hell and rainier :D

Not gonna happen since I hardly play ET. :P

Well Devildog since I've been back from Iraq and gotten my new leg since I lost my left one from mid thigh I haven't been doing anything . I spent 23 years in the corp I was medical discharge till this came up and was given the chance to server once more ! I was a E-9 just in case you were wondering !!! semper fi

Wow did anyone else think that it was GREAT to see Daredevil , Rainer , Joe Dirty .Medic and 6 other Fearless Assassins members on the same sever Jay mod 2 last night ? Wow I wish I could have hung around longer but Duty called As some might not know I'm am now a Recruiter for the United States Marine Corps . And last night I had to goto Whitehall Yearling High School to pitch my recruiting speach to the new ROTC class ! Thanks for the fun !

it was great again tonight we had dare, joe, Rainer,Medic and 16 total members on and Hester was rapeing