Guns

TulsaGeoff

• 4 weeks later...

Worked my butt off all of March so you probably didn't see me in any servers... Bought myself what should be a fun range toy and home defense shotty as a reward, a Russian VEPR 12 with folding stock. These things came significantly down in price in mid March. Also picked up some 8 round magazines and 250 rounds of full power buckshot and 250 rounds of slugs machine-gun.gif

photo.jpg

On another note: THERE IS STILL NO 22 AMMO READILY AVAILABLE. How long can this last... 

• Like 1

Wow, very nice.  How much did that set you back?

They used to sell for $1200, then the prices was lowered down to $1000 for awhile. For the past 2 weeks they are selling for $800 and I guarantee you they are flying off the shelves. When I saw that price, I had to buy one. Classic Firearms and Atlantic have them in stock. Mine was from Classic with free shipping. The only thing is the magazines are pretty expensive. I had to order 5 to get a discount. Just sold 1 on eBay and waiting for another to sell. SGM makes less expensive 10 and 12 round magazines, but the reviews are hit or miss. 

http://www.classicfirearms.com/vepr12gashotgun-1

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/vepr-12-gauge-shotgun2014-03-29-15-02-25-detail.html?Itemid=0

This place had 00 buck and slugs at very reasonable prices. Hopefully the gun will shoot cheap Walmart Winchester and Federal skeet rounds too. Website looks kinda sketchy, but the order went through and shipped quickly. 

http://www.ammosupplywarehouse.com/

thanks for the info I'm HOPING YOU CAN ANSWER A QUESTION I JUST BUILT A AR 15 AND WANTED TO POST A PHOTO BUT IT SAID IT WAS TO BIG HOW CAN I MAKE IT SMALLER ?

THANKS

LONEWOLF 

It is illegal to buy a fully automatic gun in the US unless it is classified as a collectible, and then only under certain circumstances and after fees and permits. It is also illegal to modify a gun so that it becomes fully automatic.

I have a few--Smith/Wesson Sw-99 .40, a little Beretta.32, and a Remington tactical shotgun. Guns are fun, but far too many are in the hands of people who have little gun safety or gun storage training. The statistics bear out the fact that we are all more likely to kill ourselves, a family member, or a friend by accident, than we are to kill a home intruder.

Be safe. Be trained.

Walter

Anyone here have a sig sauer pistol? If so, what do you think (worth the price, better or worse than what other companies offer)?

Their 1911's are regarded as being good quality. I do not have much experience with their pistols, but I would say the overall consensus is that they are good to go. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice. I'm personally more interested in the sig sauer p250 compact .45 (not going to be getting it for a few years, but I fell in love with it when I saw one), but it's good to know their products are of good quality.

• 2 weeks later...

The black AR in my last pic got a make over and light installed. I also got some sweet 10 round mags for my 1911. Iphone pics :/

9s2s.jpg

86yn.JPG

I had a military friend over and I brought out most of the arsenal to show him some different stuff. I had to take a pic after it was all out because of its sexiness  :wub:

37wx.JPG

lczq.jpg

Sadly I lost it all in a boating accident on Sunday...

What's the point of having 4 of basically the same firearm? i can see 2 ar's, one in 300blk and one in 556/223. but 4?

What's the point of having 4 of basically the same firearm? i can see 2 ar's, one in 300blk and one in 556/223. but 4?

I just built those. I only kept the FDE Palmetto State brown one. I just thought it looked cool :D The top one is a .22LR

• 3 weeks later...

Shot the steel targets today. I'd picked up a 10" gong off of Ebay a while back and we shot it with the 38/357, .40 cal, and .45 cal.  I shot 50 rounds from each gun.  We also shot a "walker" and a spinner some, but we enjoyed the gong the best.  My buddy that has a small metal silhouette wants to take it and make a hanging gong type target out of it now.  After we shot these we then broke out the .22 LR pistols and shot about 75 rounds each at broken clays and a Pepsi can that I had.  It feels good getting back into shooting for no other reason than just to shoot.