Website Download System Enhancement

daredevil

• Administrators

Now you can submit .exe and pk3 files directly instead of zipping them. If there is an issue please report on tracker. Please don't report bugs in any topics.

Also I have updated pk3 cleaner. Now it will resolve the issues reported by user where it was not cleaning up few pk3's. New pk3 cleaner will also add one new folder under your ET installation called pbsetup. So if any user is having PB issues run both exe files from that folder. One is for updating PB and another one is to fix pb services.

I will also release new cleaner which will clean your screenshots, demos, condump and couple of other files which will enhance your ET game loading time and map loading time subsequently.

Sounds good!

One quick question. I wanted to upload pb software to Mac yesterday, it is tgz file. Is it possible to add .tgz files to upload?

Well, I could easily pack it to .zip but I don't know if mac can open it.

Sounds good!

One quick question. I wanted to upload pb software to Mac yesterday, it is tgz file. Is it possible to add .tgz files to upload?

Well, I could easily pack it to .zip but I don't know if mac can open it.

You can open .zip files on a mac. Just double click on it.

Now you can submit .exe and pk3 files directly instead of zipping them. If there is an issue please report on tracker. Please don't report bugs in any topics.

Great thing ;)

• Administrators

downloading zip'ed EXE's is annoying xD

+1 Got pissed of couple of days back ... while downloading something.. so figured it would be same with others and added it.