Insurgency help

AzkaL101

Hello all! I need help resolving an issue ive been experiencing with my gameplay. Whenever i play ins or doi, the game will freeze about 3 mins after opening the program. Sometimes the PC will freeze and restart on its own. Upon restarting the games, this error message appears on the console: -- Missing Vgui material vgui/gamegui/gradient
Unable to remove d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\insurgency2\crash_sockets!
CCrashHandler - Crash handler created (PID 4192, Path: d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\insurgency2\bin\x64\crash_handler.exe)

I have updated drivers on my pc and windows 10.  Im not well versed with computers so i welcome any and all help. I recently got trial with the clan and Id like to rep the clan on our servers, so the faster this gets resolved, the faster i can get repping us! 

Thanks for reading, hope you can help!

-Azkal

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2018 at 11:13 PM, AzkaL101 said:

Hello all! I need help resolving an issue ive been experiencing with my gameplay. Whenever i play ins or doi, the game will freeze about 3 mins after opening the program. Sometimes the PC will freeze and restart on its own. Upon restarting the games, this error message appears on the console: -- Missing Vgui material vgui/gamegui/gradient
Unable to remove d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\insurgency2\crash_sockets!
CCrashHandler - Crash handler created (PID 4192, Path: d:\steamlibrary\steamapps\common\insurgency2\bin\x64\crash_handler.exe)

I have updated drivers on my pc and windows 10.  Im not well versed with computers so i welcome any and all help. I recently got trial with the clan and Id like to rep the clan on our servers, so the faster this gets resolved, the faster i can get repping us! 

Thanks for reading, hope you can help!

-Azkal

what are your pc specs.

mind sharing the crash log.

• Like 1

hey all thanks for reaching out. Mr. K, how do i share the crash log? what are the steps to do so? 

Dx, thanks ill look through those threads!

• Like 1