la strada che fa la nostra conessione per arrivare ai server "FA"

Lenovo

while I was surfing, I downloaded a small portable program this night, to visualize the specific path of my "internet connection" to the "Fearless Assassins of ET" servers.
and I discovered the reason why my line is bad, I was disheartened to see that even Jay3 that appears on paper near my home in Italy being leased in Germany, but then in fact, is very far away.

I paste an image to explain myself better

1953495459_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.acec80c220624ebb4172bb885609258c.png

2043726184_Screenshot(4).thumb.png.f0fdfc0be53eb18630afc39ca5c5b77a.png

800544339_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.1c114e7d276eb4ceccd7d2bc90104ff8.png

Practically Jay3 that should be the closest for me, instead it turns out the farthest 10,676 miles

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for those who want to try this simple program, and maybe post their results, sharing the paths of our connections so you can discuss on this topic here is the link (portable version)

WorldRoutePortable x86-x64

Edited by JirenTV

8 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

ping.png

Your distance does not appear in your photo

take the picture in full screen with the keys (win + stamp)
automatically save it here 😄 \ Users \ your user \ Pictures \ Screen Captures

P.S.

in your case you are more ahead than me, i have 17hop and 10,676 miles of distance.

the distance and the number of hops are the factors that count, then comes the quality of the line (this is certainly a more complex speech)

Edited by Cquattro
  • Surprise 1

4 minutes ago, Cquattro said:

Your distance does not appear in your photo

take the picture in full screen with the keys (win + stamp)
automatically save it here 😄 \ Users \ your user \ Pictures \ Screen Captures

ping.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cquattro said:

see you complain instead you are one of the lucky ones.
take away a curiosity test the jay1 and jay2

i dont complain about the ping lol, my routeris old, and my settings not quite right, i do lag, if you specc me sometimes you will see that im not lying. Tomorrow i will post fom j1 and j2.

if you look in the list of your hops, I see a strange thing starts immediately at 51ms then the second goes to 7ms etc.

before taking the screen, in the upper right corner there are three round buttons press the one in the middle, so it opens to full screen and then you take the screen, so you can see all the hops up to the server

8 minutes ago, Cquattro said:

if you look in the list of your hops, I see a strange thing starts immediately at 51ms then the second goes to 7ms etc.

before taking the screen, in the upper right corner there are three round buttons press the one in the middle, so it opens to full screen and then you take the screen, so you can see all the hops up to the server

j1.png

j2.png

j3.png

• Surprise 1

• Administrators

From server to your IP - I don't see US route. I think something wrong with your 3rd party programs - Appx 12 hops. With IPv4 being less available, more subnets in the hop cos of Class A IP's provided to users. So all good here. 150 packets 0% loss. 

image.png

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Cquattro said:

maybe because the test, I did it from a computer, shared by wi-fi, with a crossed network cable?

I wouldn't rely on 3rd party programs GEOIP translation. Always use winMTR and ping plotter to figure out the issue. 

https://www.pingplotter.com/#

Ping plotter exactly tells on which hop you have jitters.