Pic of the Day 25.04.18

DJ aka GDR DJ

Kapcsolódó kép

Képtalálat a következőre: „big news small size”

Képtalálat a következőre: „tatra beer probably best beer in the world advertisement”

Kapcsolódó kép

Képtalálat a következőre: „toronto academy of karate”

Oh btw, to DJ's 3rd pic, just came to my mind: there is a law that protects tresspassers, which says that if you enter to a foreign private property (to eg rob them) and if you get injured by something in their property, and they could have prevented your injury (eg he beats you up, his dog bites you, you fall off of their roof due to its weak structure), you can sue them for money. (i think not in usa, but in eu its a law)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Leader
6 hours ago, Vindstot said:

(i think not in usa, but in eu its a law)

It is the same in the USA, but I think it may depend on the state laws where it happened.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RedBaird said:

It is the same in the USA, but I think it may depend on the state laws where it happened.  

I searched it a bit and found that in some US states they have the Duty to Retreat criminal law, which says if you can safely retreat then do it. In other states this is not a law, but they have the Castle Doctrine (or Defense of Habitation law) which gives you the ability to use deadly force against an intruder and for that you are free from legal prosecution.

But on the other hand the Tomlinson v Congleton 2003 case is good example regarding trespassing of how it works

But im not close to being a lawyer, i can be wrong :P