Website Donations

daredevil

4 hours ago, Kooki said:

We cant use paypal anylonger?

You can but with paypal theres a transaction fee. You US based peeps are lucky enough to have Venmo that does essentially the same thing as paypal except theres no fee. 

I dont know how accurate this is but i found this. Perhaps its easier for you to see and compare for yourself:

donationmethods.PNG.8d76e88fa275b8a4bad7287407e196e8.PNG

Correct me if im wrong.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Kooki said:

We cant use paypal anylonger?

You can use paypal bud but it charges like 4-8% fees. Venmo is paypal company and for US - it provides no fee based transaction. So if you donate 50 bucks, i get 50. No cut in that. 

• Like 1

On 4/13/2018 at 2:24 AM, daredevil said:

Different payment options have been added to store. Soon we will be adding bank transfer and other options so that donation becomes much easier. Apple and Google pay is coming soon as well. 

image.png

I did a test, but the only option is paypal

donation.PNG.2924a94cb0cfcc04d899e9728cf265a2.PNG

• Administrators

Donation tracker has it's own payment gateways so it only support PayPal for now. For 'Store' we have different payments. Through paypal you can use credit card on their website. 

thanks I'll look at it, because I have a problem with paypal, being under house arrest, I can not use it

:lol

ok I added my credit card, tomorrow morning I send my wife to load it, and I will make a small donation, my chances are not so many this period sorry

Edited by Cquattro
  • Like 1