Server 3 Conversation

HSATimmy

So here it is,

Im gonna start it

I don't care if it "offends" you

I don't need to know if it "triggers" you

all i need to know is if you'll be ready on the battlefield :lol::blink::angry:

There isn't talk of starting this officially i just want to get as much time as possible before what i hope is the inevitable comes.

Setting changes:

Longer objective caps.

Pros: Increased challenge.

More realistic cap system. If enemies are not on point for 90 seconds then they could easily lose it. They are aggressive and rarely camp without moving in some way.

Cons: Too many bot respawns. Solution> to compensate we could cap bots if there are a specific amount alive so they don't constantly respawn.

Cater weapons to accurate assignments

no more bots spawning with stg 44s on crete in 1942.

no more fg/mg 42 on Dunkirk.

pros: accuracy

cons: some people wont be able to or want to cope.

Personally I would love to play the same map set but with the allied forces swapped.

American

Breville

Crete

Commachio

Ortona

Reichswald

Rhineland

Sicily

Commonwealth:

Bastogne

Brittany

Flakturm? i dont quite know due to tech difficulties lol

Saint-Lo

I think it would create an incredibly unique experience

We could still incorporate regular campaign missions and obviously custom maps to add some larger variety to our server :wub:

feel free to chime in with more and opinions on whats here

Edited by HSATimmy
  • Like 2

Some of them suggested that our 3 server should be PvP.

Anyway i like this ideas, great job. THis server will come in custom settings then. So i think the ranking wont be there for this. OR is there anyway we can keep the ranking and all the stuff u suggested ? . i shall talk to leaders about this :) 

keep the suggestions coming.

• Like 1

I think it could be nice to see the final objective timed differently if it is a General. Specifically i would like either a delay spawn for the general, and/or a larger amount of smaller AI spawns prior in order to feel more like the Gen is desperate or something. Imagine on dunkirk (ideally without a spawnkilling) from the plane you have squad after squad of britts running out so a lone wolf can't just storm the boat as easy

PVP is another idea, also valid as custom

• Like 1

oh also, if we lower server cap a little bit, like 12 or 10 than we can add more bots. We could have a squad of 8 + radio and Off

Some of them suggested that our 3 server should be PvP.

Anyway i like this ideas, great job. THis server will come in custom settings then. So i think the ranking wont be there for this. OR is there anyway we can keep the ranking and all the stuff u suggested ? . i shall talk to leaders about this :)

keep the suggestions coming.

We talked about the pvp server a long time ago, so the 3rd server should be PVP. Sorry but I think we don't need another server similar to 1 and 2.

More fun is with real players, not with bots ;)

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

There is a group of players who play early in the morning and sometimes runs all day.  In the middle of the day sometimes the server is full, they like raids.  I see that with many ppl your score is very low..  many kills equals sometimes just couple hundred points.  If points are important to you then having many players seems to be a problem to me . If were talking about another server for regular play then im in.  To me the coop server seems to hard for me but im sure alot of ppl like that.  In any case, everything is ok with me.  However, i dont like pvp and wouldn't play on that server at all.

Edited by Kooki
  • Like 2

Perhaps we could make some of these changes to server 2 pending community wants.