Packet Loss? or Routing problem?

Also a https://iplocation.net/proxy-check shows me 2 IP's one is my public IP and the other one idk anything about ,says Proxy Detected, idk if that is of any relation too. just providing more info.

Edited by Carbonautics

Edit: seems that the 2nd HOP is not in my house , since my ONU link is 192.168.1.1, and also it's got something to do with

The 2008 submarine cable disruption was a series of cable outages, two of the three Suez Canal cables, two disruptions in the Persian Gulf, and one in Malaysia. It caused massive communications disruptions to India and the Middle East.[53][54]

Looks like they have fixed the cables in no time, but forgot to get normal routes to all of SEA. ALL HAIL AIRTEL and TATA comms.

Ah, I see what they're doing. I don't agree with the practice, since it essentially "breaks" end to end routing among other things, but it's not unheard of for ISP's to cheap out on migrating to IPv6.

Anyways, while I wouldn't put it past the datacenter to have some internal issues, I see packetloss starting from Airtel's middlebox, the third hop. Then it just carries down...

On that note, your IP is detected as a proxy because it is shared. Airtel ran out of IP addresses and won't migrate to IPv6, and there's the result.

• Sad 1

I have optimal ping to everywhere except EU and the east US newark, new york, etc., all because of somebodies' laziness :( RIP me again i guess