What is your favourite ET map ?

Alphaloki

I've always liked GoldRush have remapped it this past week here's a screenie what a coincidence not high jacking your thread was thinking of making a objectionable post but looks to fit here :)

kaic9c.jpg

There's a version of Gold Rush in which there's an upper gallery in the bank. The Axis can access it via doors in the bank and near their back spawn; the Allies access it via a doorway near the ammo and health area. Tends to open up the map somewhat. Makes it easier to swipe the gold.

In that version, there is no CP near the ladder. The CP is near the initial position of the tank.

I think also in that version, you can access rooftops near the central square near the bank.

It's a great version. Goldrush Gals I think?

Didn't want to use a file share bugware web site so here is a direct link to my onedrive on my computer for the pk3 It's 9.5 mbs just put it in etmain and open game and open console type /map goldrush2017 . Not much if you look at it but was a lot of work fixing the problems from the original map design. Had to many hint and skip portals and to many clips alot of cut up material this has boxed in buildings properly for light cast to shine has no extra images just levelshots, map, script, and sound required to open it properly. Fell asleep waiting on Old Style Compile  https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjJFUkVE_ewDiDrsbYAfMa8Q3vmq 

• Like 1

Playing in the bell tower of Venice got bored . Had to remove light grids and sky shaders cause it didn't work out to well with area view. GoldRush Sky works best it's cloud less and no ambient lighting :)

33wtvyg.jpg

• Platinum VIP

Playing in the bell tower of Venice got bored . Had to remove light grids and sky shaders cause it didn't work out to well with area view. GoldRush Sky works best it's cloud less and no ambient lighting :)

33wtvyg.jpg

WTH?? I didn't even know you could get up there