EvilButters and Juicy: Their Top Secret Weapon!

Krusnik87

Man i was damn surprised!

I traveled a bit throughout the net and i found these videos... Incredible! How come they were hiding this! o_o

When you'll see this, you'll say : "thanks krus, never thought that those buddies were this strong!"

Enjoy!

First Juicy:

EvilButt now:

I almost caught Heckenoff, but seems i couldn't find him yet, Redbaird is just a cat too , so... you already know his secret weapon :)

• Like 1

• Leader

Not sure what ya meant with this, were ya asking for subtitles? 

Yes, it seems that if there are any subtitles enclosed with the video, in any language, then youtube can use the Google translator to convert them another language.

[Any language that Google Translator will work with, that is.]

Here is a screencap of a video in English, that had English CCs.  I was able to use the auto-translate and select Chinese for the cc/subtitles.  If I run across a Chinese video with subtitles in any language that Google translator works with, then I can see English subs.

post-8926-0-82092000-1464615166_thumb.jpg

Source video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

Edited by RedBaird
add examples
  • Like 1

• Leader

Thx professor! I didn't know that!

I just found that out recently by "poking" at the controls.   :)  I may get to understand more jokes now, if they translate well, that is.   :D

I found this after I had discovered that feature:  https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/100078?hl=en  I noticed at the bottom that the full transcript of the captions are available.  That must be from the file that the vid-author includes with the upload. (maybe not).

I had assumed that the authors had to upload a text file with their vids, but it seems that "automatic captioning" is available:  https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2734796?rd=1

If you know anyone with "accessibility problems", there are screen-reader programs available!

I suspect that I had already done this:

(Check Show automatic captions by speech recognition (when available) to enable automatic captions 
for videos that don't already have captions provided).

Edited by RedBaird
forgot a link in the prior post and ended up with all of this!