You never know what is in your medication...

Ol Smoke

About a week or so ago, my doctor decided to put me on a new medication for my heart problem.  This is not the other "new" med that caused all my problems before.

So I started to take it about Tuesday the 19th I think.  I woke up Thursday in a terrible mood and a bad headache.  About noon, I got on the old PC and started to play

some COD4.  Of course I got tubed and naded as always, but it really started to piss me off.  I then noticed that my heart rate was up and my anger was bad enough that

I threw a can of Dust Off across the room.  I immediately stopped, left the game and went in a laid down for about 30 minutes.  My heart was better but my anger was 

still there.  I then started thinking that it came down to me killing someone or killing myself.  Luckily my mind kicked in and I could see what was happening.  I went to

the drug cabinet and found a sleeping pill.  I took that, and I started to calm down and did fall asleep.

The next day, I took the pills to my doctor and asked him what was in these pills that could affect my sleep so much.  It was a mood stabilizer of some kind, along with the

heart medicine.  I looked at my doctor and said to him, "You know, from past experience that my body cannot tolerate mood control drugs of any kind?  You remember all

those failed medicines we tried?"  He looked the medication up in his online doctor site and started reading the ingredients. It listed all of the standard stuff, then the

heart stuff, then at the very bottom, it listed "benzodiazapine, and valproic acid".  The last two ingredients are given to people with depression and bi-polar problems.

I am neither one.  All my doctor knew was that this medication was very good for controlling rapid uplifting heart rate.  Which I have.  I can be just sitting around and  my

heart rate is 65, then I will see or hear something that peaks my interest, and my heart rate immediately jumps to 120 or 130.  Then it takes 10 minutes or more for it 

to go down.  But because of this, I then get a migraine headache.  So now I am screwed all day.

After this consult we went back to the medicine I had been taking, even though it doesn't control my heart rate as good, it doesnt do evil things to me.

So today I am in control and feeling pretty good.  But I learned a very important lesson.  Read ALL of the ingredients in any medicine and know what you can and

cannot put into your body.

I am also on a marijuana program right now.  I dont think it is helping, but I have this week to keep testing it.  I never liked grass when I was growing up, because it made

me lazy and stupid.  Even though I am taking a medicinal formula of grass, it still makes me stupid, but I don't get the high from it. So what is the use of this stuff?

Well that is all folks,  I am Ol' Smoke and I will be 10-10 and on the side, 10-4 good buddy, you keep the dirty side down and the shiny side up, we will catch you on the flip side.

Adios

• Like 3

For the marijuana you know we do not all have same organism so it affects to all differently. My father tryed to cure his medical issue called myastenia gravis with canabis oil, he has 120 kg's very big and strong man (he was a bodybuilder in his younger days), he would take dose of that oil wich would have "taken down" the whole city of people, but his other meds wich he has to use for his diagnose has corticosteroids wich "destroys" the effect of thc in that oil. What I mean to say, some meds do not go together with marijuana (in what ever form you use it). The substances from the meds just take out the thc effect. Maybe that is also in your case. I have met in live and know several people who cured cancer, epilepsia, and some other forms of diagnoses with cannabis. Yet I also know many of them who didn't had any improvment with it. But as everything else, idk how long are you using it, you cannot expect to see any improvment in short time. Anyway, i wish you all the best and be good.

You take care of yourself m8.

Rgrds

• Like 1

I am thinking of getting back on the weed "program" over the diabetes and neuropthy. I have heard it helps, but it has been some time since I have smoked, and I hope it doesn't affect me in some adverse way..  But yeah you never know about medications and how they may affect you.  Always keep a close eye on your vitals, some things will vary in and out of the norm but you will know when it is out of hand..

• Like 1

I am thinking of getting back on the weed "program" over the diabetes and neuropthy. I have heard it helps, but it has been some time since I have smoked, and I hope it doesn't affect me in some adverse way..  But yeah you never know about medications and how they may affect you.  Always keep a close eye on your vitals, some things will vary in and out of the norm but you will know when it is out of hand..

I suggest you try with can oil, it's more progressive due to ammount of thc than when smoking. So should have effect faster. It's quite more expencive (make it really more expencive) but when your health is in question, don't overthink it. I wouldnt post this just to spam, i do have experiance and positive reactions from many friends who have medical issues (even my mother cured tumors with it - she did not used any other pills just this oil. When she came on medical check 2 months after, doctors couldnt believe it there were no tumors at all. So i do believe that is a good option for trying to help yourself. You have nothing to loose anyway.

• Like 1

That's why I stopped taking meds for my disease after I felt like they were not working anymore. I felt that I've become resistant to them so they didn't give any effect and pain remained. I think I was taking them like 6months too long cause pain increased to some extent.

At least it's stable now but 10y of constant pain is a bit tiring... ( colitis ulcerosa for those inquisitive :> )

Those meds might be the reason behind meningitis I suffered from previous winter(around 6months absent on forum).

So I guess first try out home healing then go for meds :D