NHL Playoffs Pool 2015

meow

Here is the standing after the first round!

So this round's points were the ranking multiplied by 1.

Next round is multiplied by 2!

Good luck!

Edit: New Screenshot. Fixed the total of some people.

post-13787-0-26669500-1430426148_thumb.jpg

post-13787-0-92066100-1430426153_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

LoL i wait that im in bottom of list, when Nashville who i put high and St. Louis who i put high drop out, but maybe those cost me more in second round, but i wanted take little bit different style this time and look like those who i put bottom of my list did drop out.

I fixed my last post. There were mistakes with the total points of some people.

And I added another screenshot if people want to easily see what's left in everyone's choices!

• Like 1

Just watched game one! it was heart breaking lose, im proud how my boyes played, Dubnyk disappoint us and because his poor game we lost game. Both teams played great game, but this game was decided in goalie game, Crawford take couple big save and Dubnyk gave two easy goal, fourth goal did kill us, i saw rightway after that goal that we will lose because i saw that in our boys eyes, after hard work, Dubnyk gave easy goal and all work was for nothing, but Chicago played well too, and thats why im proud how my team played because we was equal best with Chicago who everyone keep favorite of this serie, and if we continue play like we did in last game we can win this serie, and we can see one of best series for long time if we keep see tight game as this was. Better will win this serie and loser will earn all respect if both keep playing like they played in first game, game did show why playoff hockey is so great!

Wild keys how to win this serie.

Better goalie game from Dubnyk, if Dubnyk play second poor game row, Yeo should be alert and put Kuemper in goal who played well in last year playoff against Chicago before his injury.

Better game from our Defenders, our defenders have been great in this season, but now they didnt defence well in first game.

Vanek should play better, he gave couple good assist but lost couple good chance too.

Couple line from first game

We had our chance to win game in game one, but we didnt put puck in the net from our chances, Koivu played great game and show why he is one of best two way player in NHL. Our first line was great. :) Now i start watch Finland vs Danish game :)

Add: i dont know why Yeo didnt pull Dubnyk after second or after thirdth goal, i would change Dubnyk after second goal, when i saw already that its not his day, Yeo should be little bit faster with goalie changes or roster updates.

Edited by von Rantala

GO HAWKS GO!!!!!

KICKING ASS AGAIN!!!!

Ummmm it's the WILD ... don't get so cocky, I'm shocked they made it past St. Louis ... Blues vs Hawks would have been a much better test, but will you get past the stupid Duckies ? doubt it. Ugh,  that means the Ducks will be in the Cup Finals .... Boooooooooooooooo !  :notalk

GO !!! any RANDOM EAST COAST TEAM !!!!  :P

Edited by LA_Kings_Fan
  • Like 1

GO !!! any RANDOM EAST COAST TEAM !!!!  :P

i don't like the lightning, especially stamkos, but hey who knows. they are building a good case for a cinderella team this playoffs and just might end up being that random east coast team in the finals.

Go Caps!

ovechkin-goal.jpg

Daam we suck, we stop play our hockey and now we keep losing, i still believe my team, but we have to start play our own game, Dubnyk havent play in his own skill lvl, allowed 1-2 easy goal in every game, we just dont put puck in the net on our chances and we are unlucky also, but biggest disappointmens in this season and in playoffs have been Vanek and Sutter, we sign Vanek in the our second line but he has played most of season and every playoff game in third line, our powerplay suck too, we dont have any mask mans, as i have sayed all season we need offencive defender Suter is not offencive defender he is defencive defender and now when he play in our powerplay our puck stop in him and our all chances are gone when he take puck in blueline. Vanek havent make goal in 16 playoff game.

If we dropp out from playoff its will be big disappointment, but if we not win cup, i hope that we dropp out in this round, because then i can watch World Championship tournament and seek conslation from there and i can forget lose more easily.

What we have to change if we dropp out?

We need offencive defender example Mike Green from WSH

We need goalie, Dubnyk was great in regular season, but he havent been so good in playoffs, and allowed 1-2 easy goal in every game, there is goalies like Rämö available and we should sign him or try to find other solid number two goalie to share work load.

We need one star winger and star Center, Maybe move to Granlund in wing and then take two Center

We need new coach, As i say long time ago Yeo again overplayed Dubnyk and now he is tired. He made that same mistake every season so i think now its time to try new coach, example Bylsma or Carlyle.

Players who we can use in trades

Charlie Coyle

Ryan Suter

Thomas Vanek

Jared Spurgeon

Darcy Kuemper

I think we should Re-Sign

Chris Stewart

Mikael Granlund

I hope that we not trade Mikko Koivu, but i fear that it is player who we will trade because he played poor season and Parise have been our leader in ice in this season, Koivu is one of best leaders and captains in hockey, he is great locker room leader, but Parise is Wild own boy and Local Wild fans want to see Parise with C. So that can force trade Koivu and that we really need better number one Center can be reason to trade too. Let see, as i say i still believe our chances if we start play our own hockey as we played againts St. Louis and Game 1. Game 2 was awful and in Game3 we was poor too. Chicago was better in those two games.

At least my big idol (Timonen) play in Hawsk and it his last season, but i still believe that we can be fifth team to win serie after we have been three down.