Sign in to follow this  
Antimony

Kicked By PB

Question

Hi all,

I want to report a problem with ET

Whenever I Connect to FA Jay 1 and Jay 2 server after 2 minutes I get kicked.

Reason:Disallowed program / driver

I get kicked by PB within 2 minutes without any warning. This has happened couple of times.

Heres the screen:

post-2684-12695065874_thumb.jpg

As far to my knowledge I haven't messed with ET folder and problem started today. I haven't even updated any driver.

Please help me .

Thanks in advance.

24 answers to this question

Avast has always been a fail AV.

well its free and works quite good for me, if u at least have a bit knownlage about pc u can keep ur pc clean.

well its free and works quite good for me, if u at least have a bit knownlage about pc u can keep ur pc clean.

Thats exactly why it sucks because its free, i had it on my 7 and after removing it and installing Nod32, Nod32 picked up 3 Trojans that avast didn't even detect . Doesn't matter how much you know about pc's, Virus's are always going to get in no matter what specially if you have a fail AV like avast. Nuf said.

http://amplicate.com/sucks/avast

Thats exactly why it sucks because its free, i had it on my 7 and after removing it and installing Nod32, Nod32 picked up 3 Trojans that avast didn't even detect . Doesn't matter how much you know about pc's, Virus's are always going to get in no matter what specially if you have a fail AV like avast. Nuf said.

There is no av that will detect everything, Avast is no worse than any others I've used and a lot better than most.

Lol I guess it worked okay for me too. Tell me to use norton and I go *pisss*

It was much better than AVG. I use to run AVG before and I dunno why but it had some problems with windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. For a whole month I was getting like 40 crashes and I couldn't figure out what the hell it was (driver, memtest, HD test, prime95 stability test, disk error check and repair, loose cables...etc). I uninstalled AVG and I haven't had a single crash for over a month now. So ya fack AVG

But to be honest, not running any antivirus and using a very good firewall would be your best option :yahoo .

Lol I guess it worked okay for me too. Tell me to use norton and I go *pisss*

It was much better than AVG. I use to run AVG before and I dunno why but it had some problems with windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. For a whole month I was getting like 40 crashes and I couldn't figure out what the hell it was (driver, memtest, HD test, prime95 stability test, disk error check and repair, loose cables...etc). I uninstalled AVG and I haven't had a single crash for over a month now. So ya fack AVG

But to be honest, not running any antivirus and using a very good firewall would be your best option :yahoo .

AVG is a fail antivirus. It does not detect the trojans which avast could detect. So I choose Avast 5 instead.

BTW there is no perfect antivirus which would detect all malware.

Any suggestions for firewall, Onion?

That might have been the 3 Trojans you've downloaded with the pirated Nod32. :lol:

AVG is a fail antivirus. It does not detect the trojans which avast could detect. So I choose Avast 5 instead.

BTW there is no perfect antivirus which would detect all malware.

Any suggestions for firewall, Onion?

i used zone alarm for firewall, it was ok it gave me no problems.

dunno why u dislike it so much, but in all this time that i have been using it, worked totally perfect for me, when i feel my pc is slow, i run complete scanning and at some periods im making format of my pc, so it works fine for me :)