tag stolen?

Papito

a few days ago I saw some players, and decided to see his last name change, and surprise surprise, are using the tags when no admin is not around, that we do in these cases?!

Looniac:

20100311195016spdeliver.jpg

20100311195043spdeliver.jpg

a wandering soul:

20100119194750spdeliver.jpg

20100119194817spdeliver.jpg

i really dont remember... but i think u can register the Admin names.. and nobody can use it almost the admin.... i dont remember how.. and idk if it is true xD

i really dont remember... but i think u can register the Admin names.. and nobody can use it almost the admin.... i dont remember how.. and idk if it is true xD

It was like this for a long time on Jaymod but it was changed for some reason.

• Administrators

Correct.

It was like this for a long time on Jaymod but it was changed for some reason.

It's still their.

http://fearless-assassins.com/index.php?app=subscriptions

So, Dare, i was asking why he used the tag, always with none answer, i don't kick him, warn or even like that, just take this SS and now i show you expecting something.

• Administrators

So, Dare, i was asking why he used the tag, always with none answer, i don't kick him, warn or even like that, just take this SS and now i show you expecting something.

He was not using the tag at the present time. He might have used it before but it clearly looks he took it off after someone told him. Our motive is to help player and not ban or kick. If they remove our tags, then its good and which he did from that SS. If he keeps using our tag we can warn / kick / ban him.

thank you very much, I will take into account that the last date he could use the tag and when reused if re-use it!, but I remember that before to use the tag you needed a password, but if you don't had the pass, the server kick you,i dont know if you remember.

• Administrators

I meant for all members for free :P

Not all members donate. ;) I would much more happy if ALL players would donate at least 10-20$ per year. ;) I could even provide much more server in other game also. But eventually when donation comes only few very few donate!

I'll refer to Medic's awesome tutorial this time: http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/29-splatterladder-name-reservation-protection/

Additionally, I would recommend adding some "hidden color codes". Take the name "Green" as an example.

His normal name would be "^2Green", his name with hidden color codes would be e.g. "^1^5^4^6^4^6^4^2Green".

His name would still be green in-game, but Splatterladder would only rate players with the hidden color code in their config.

If you set that in the SL-Settings, please don't forget to update your name in your config files.

• Like 1

Not all members donate. ;) I would much more happy if ALL players would donate at least 10-20$ per year. ;) I could even provide much more server in other game also. But eventually when donation comes only few very few donate!

the heck with it. Exchange rate is low for LVL to USD I'm gonna donate some this week ;) I should also buy some more guitar lessons...damn my laziness :D

I'll refer to Medic's awesome tutorial this time: http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/29-splatterladder-name-reservation-protection/

Additionally, I would recommend adding some "hidden color codes". Take the name "Green" as an example.

His normal name would be "^2Green", his name with hidden color codes would be e.g. "^1^5^4^6^4^6^4^2Green".

His name would still be green in-game, but Splatterladder would only rate players with the hidden color code in their config.

If you set that in the SL-Settings, please don't forget to update your name in your config files.

Oh okay, thanks for the advice, and that extra colours will help, because this person (f$er) has made a conscious effort to replicate the colours in my tags.