tag stolen?

Papito

Not all members donate. ;) I would much more happy if ALL players would donate at least 10-20$ per year. ;) I could even provide much more server in other game also. But eventually when donation comes only few very few donate!

I understand. I was just saying that was around for everyone quite a while ago. :D

I think I will post it, it is sorta about the same thing. Some tosspot is using my name, but just not playing on FA servers. The ones on FA servers are me, but the others arent.

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerinfo&idx=39208517

Anything I can do?

visited this server today and seen this "Butterz" first hand, someone thought it would be funny to name a BOT after you :D , Korrupt3d happened to be there and said he knows a few of the members and posted on their forum to please remove your name from their bot, whether they do or not remains to be seen, as of this moment, Butterz BOT is still on :P

visited this server today and seen this "Butterz" first hand, someone thought it would be funny to name a BOT after you :D , Korrupt3d happened to be there and said he knows a few of the members and posted on their forum to please remove your name from their bot, whether they do or not remains to be seen, as of this moment, Butterz BOT is still on :P

Lol thanks for sorting it out. Just a query, why did they pick my name? I'm not special, contrary to popular belief, and I have never been on their server. :huh::mellow: