COC War Plans

KILLERGUN

Clan Wars - Time  

15 members have voted

1. 1. When should be ideally have a clan war? (Select multiple if you want more than 1 war a week)

• As it is right now. (Search on Friday and Attack on Saturday) Just one a week.
    • Beginning of the week. (Search on Monday and Attack on Tuesday)
    • Middle of the week. (Search on Tuesday and Attack on Wednesday)

Thanks for putting this up.. I couldn't have summed it up better.. I guess our last couple of wars were lost primarily due to some bad form for everyone including me. We just weren't getting the attacks right. I guess most of the guys warring are active but I agree with you that we need a much better picture of who is active and who isn't. There are a lot of people in there who have set themselves as yes for war but are inactive. It would be great if, everyone agrees, that we have a running topic here an people mark themselves ready or not. Moreover as discussed in the past, we need to start discussing our war strategies on the forum before we start attacking. All of us are guilty of not really discussing stuff before going in for an attack.

• Like 1

Why we need private section? If we have open discussion more players from this forums can join if needed or interested? 

Can I just say that in regards to this, when we start getting tougher wars etc, it is possible for opponents to check out our website, see our base designs on here, as people do post them etc...I doubt opponents will be doing it now, but if we start coming up against feeder clans etc then they do A LOT to win...cheat, scout, 'sabotage' etc...

Just something I'd like to point out...

P.S. I'll be back warring sometime either next week, or the week after next!

Edited by ShadowFax

Thanks for putting this up.. I couldn't have summed it up better.. I guess our last couple of wars were lost primarily due to some bad form for everyone including me. We just weren't getting the attacks right. I guess most of the guys warring are active but I agree with you that we need a much better picture of who is active and who isn't. There are a lot of people in there who have set themselves as yes for war but are inactive. It would be great if, everyone agrees, that we have a running topic here an people mark themselves ready or not. Moreover as discussed in the past, we need to start discussing our war strategies on the forum before we start attacking. All of us are guilty of not really discussing stuff before going in for an attack.

something like this??

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/71736-war-discussion-may-22-2015/

• Like 2

Absolutely!

i would love to do it if everyone is willing to participate...

and we shld make this section private if we are going to do this..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...