Best storyline in a video game?

Mr. Grimm

My all time favorite has to be Final Fantasy 9&10 for sure! But some other awesome ones were Resident Evil 4, God of War 1-3, Jak and Daxter 1-3, Fallout 3! I love those storylines!

Those are good too.. I love the story line to FF7, I mean when Aerith got put down by Sephiroth's sword, i'm not going to lie, my eyes watered up big time.. I really got heavily invested int eh story and the characters..

• Like 2

Those are good too.. I love the story line to FF7, I mean when Aerith got put down by Sephiroth's sword, i'm not going to lie, my eyes watered up big time.. I really got heavily invested int eh story and the characters..

Dude no joke the ending of FFX wrecked my whole life up. I went into a mini depression! Tears happened!

• Like 2

I gotta say that both Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption have awesome story lines. Red Dead Redemption goes into an amazing amount of depth with its storyline. Another good storyline is the one from Red Faction Armageddon. It's not the most in depth but the plot is pretty awesome and the storyline is one of my favorites.

My all time favorite has to be Final Fantasy 9&10 for sure! But some other awesome ones were Resident Evil 4, God of War 1-3, Jak and Daxter 1-3, Fallout 3! I love those storylines!

Jak 1-3 FTW!

• Like 2

yeah man, i was all teared up too. but the way Cloud struck Sephiroth down so easily kinda "dafuq?'d" the whole moment for me -_-

Dude no joke the ending of FFX wrecked my whole life up. I went into a mini depression! Tears happened!

my only depression on the ending of that was the 2 and a half days it took me to beat it -_- i didnt do nearly enough 'training' to be ready for that fight but i was determined to not give up until i won lol. but it was sad tho. a lot of FF game endings are.

Assassins's Creed I and II. After that, they just took a dump on the story and milk the hell out of it.

True AC 3 sucked big time, bu I defently enjoyed AC black Flag, the end wasn't as good as I expected but it was great in general :D