Sign in to follow this  
GraveDigger

I love mines--do you?

I need to find some old SS of some nice mine frags ive got somewhere

I suppose that I forget how good I have it.

"It" being life in general. I am fairly certain that we have no landmines anywhere in the USA. Please forgive my lack of knowledge, but were the mines planted during the early 90s. Croatia went through a civil war did it not? Or more a more appropriate term would be a war or independence I suppose.

WOW! I just googled Croatia and the pictures that I came across were amazing. What a beautiful place. The coastal region looks amazing. I would like to vacation there.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/adventure/images/nov_05/croatia.jpg

All you said is correct, however they don't affect everyday life of the majority, save for people that live close to mine fields. There were casualties before when there were no warnings (and still occasionally there are a few) , and locations of mine fields were unknown.

Offtopic: I think we went way off topic, never intended to hijack the thread :blink:

Insane kills you have there, thor :D And yes, Willo is great at mine placement also. I need to brush up on my mine kills now

All you said is correct, however they don't affect everyday life of the majority, save for people that live close to mine fields. There were casualties before when there were no warnings (and still occasionally there are a few) , and locations of mine fields were unknown.

Offtopic: I think we went way off topic, never intended to hijack the thread :blink:

this is in the spam section -- so there is no off topic I would think. thank you for your response :D

>.> i actually got 2 killing sprees right as i got killed by my own landmine as i was planting when someone tripped it :[