So i decided to make a painting

i can draw pretty good myself (thats what people tell me) everything i make im usually not happy with haha :P but yeah 

i just draw with pencill or something.. nothing special :) would love to do more with more kinds of stuff.. 

I FEEL ARTISTIC! omg xD

i can draw pretty good myself (thats what people tell me) everything i make im usually not happy with haha :P but yeah 

i just draw with pencill or something.. nothing special :) would love to do more with more kinds of stuff.. 

I FEEL ARTISTIC! omg xD

Always nice to inspire people :) show some of yours!

I've just started my own business in graphic design, mostly making posters/flyers/logos/magazines etc. I study consumer behaviour and after i've finished my masters i'd like to combine these together in one specialized job. Painting and drawing is just a hobby or a way to get through boring lectures :P ill upload some more soon

• Like 1