Getting fed up with signature...

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place... seemed like the right section to post under.

So heres what's going on. I'm trying to change my signature. Took a PNG, rasterized it, threw it into Photoshop and added my alias. Cropped it down to 600x150 and I've added it as my signature.
Only problem is that it looks TINY. My old signature, which was smaller 496x150 displays just fine. And yet somehow, my new one-- even though it's larger, is displaying smaller.

It is a JPEG, and when you look in my gallery, it's full size. Everybody else seems to be able to use the maximum sizes (or go above) with no problem... what am I doing wrong? :cry

I'm adding it to my signature box using "My media". Should I point it to a URL instead? All help is appreciated. Everybody will get a cyber cookie for this one. ;)

Here it is, above my signature line for your viewing (and/or editing) pleasure.

xernsig1113

Thanks for your help!

• 3 weeks later...