Razer for ET

BAMA

I have been looking around for a new setup for gaming. I saw the new Razer Sabertooth game controller for xbox/pc and thought about buying one. Since all of you know i'm not a good shooter due to my right hand just does not function like it used to(due to a nickel sized rod that went through it several years ago), I was thinking the controller might be good alternative. What you guys think?

I have been looking around for a new setup for gaming. I saw the new Razer Sabertooth game controller for xbox/pc and thought about buying one. Since all of you know i'm not a good shooter due to my right hand just does not function like it used to(due to a nickel sized rod that went through it several years ago), I was thinking the controller might be good alternative. What you guys think?

a controller for a FPS game...

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

But, for the small chance you are serious and you are the ruler of the universe who i do not want to disobey:

no, a controller for a FPS game would be a horrible idea.

I would recommand a touchscreen, thats much better XD

But, for the small chance you are serious and you are the ruler of the universe who i do not want to disobey:

That's a quite unnecessary comment :app_2: read again maybe....

Usually I would say NO to gamepads for first person shooters due to lack of precision, but as always there are exceptions who can proof otherwise :) There's a french guy called gen1us who is playing Quake Live with a Xbox-Controller, actually he's a Tekken Progamer afaik. He is using a own type of software/driver to setup the controller for the PC...he's a nice guy so he will help you out I guess if you contact him.

Played him a few times in Quake Live and he is incredible good with it, I couldn't win :P

Here a few vids and links:

• Administrators

I have never tried them, however I know some people tried using Wiimotes and that it is duable. Only problem would be reaction time, players with keyboard and mouse would have clear advantage. Touchscreen is a horrible idea.

I agree with Joe, The reaction time.. I saw my roommate used one for a while , he went back to keys and mouse.

You could always try to upgrade your mouse? I'm not sure what you're gaming with now.

I'm sure you've considered that if you were to switch to a controller of some sort, it would take a very long time for you to reach your current skill-level again (which isn't very bad at all)

I would imagine it would be like relearning the whole game again!