How to get a new Kill Death Ratio in HC and Silent#1

Butthead
Go to solution Solved by daredevil,

hello.

like u can already read in the topic title.

i want to know how i can get a new kdr without losing my levels as a trial-admin in both silent servers.

reason: like some of u know my pc was broken so i played on my shitty laptop again. i saw that i improved my gameplay a lot, but still have a kd from 1.7 on pc becasue of the beginning to play there.

on my laptop i have about 2,5 now. i think it is unfair when a shuffle puts me to a better team and i dont count a lot when somebody uses the !howfair cmd.

maybe somebody of u can tell how to do that without bigger problems and without taking over 1 hour of time to fix that. i dont want to delete all my folders and so on and reinstall it.

could improve serverquality a lot because of more even teams.

thx for your short attention :)

keep in touch,

Butthead

seems to be server specific too, so it's likely impossible to delete a file or something on your end. My hc k/d is 1.7ish and silent2 is 25 (bots...lol)

As far as i know, the only way to get start from 1.00 k/d again is deleting your GUID and get a new one. Unfortunately, you only can get a generic GUID since PB no longer support ET. Also you will lost levels and xp too.

I would suggest that if you have a GUID dont lose it just because you want a new k/d ratio.

Simply delete the silent.dat file in your /silent folder and also your etkey, you will loose any admin levels you have and all XP also.

Edited by Novice

Not a solution, you need a privilege to !resetpls.  :P

True... I don't even have that command :X

• Administrators

Not a solution, you need a privilege to !resetpls.  :P

For regular users it's available on level 5,6,7 and 8.

True... I don't even have that command :X

For that u need to report on tracker :P

• Like 1

Ok. If i read right i need to have lvl 5,6,7 or 8 to be able to use !resetpls but with my lvl 11 it says permission denied? ^^

Kinda weird.

Could you fix that every player over lvl 4 can use this cmd?