Website RPG, MMORPG & RTS - Gaming community - Website/Forum Update

daredevil

• Administrators

I have updated our old RPG Gaming forums to new one. It's work under progress so few things might change here and their. Any feedback is more then welcome! If you had register on forum before then your old username and password will work.

http://rpggaming.net/

It has 2 skins. Feel free to choose one according to your likes.

• Like 3

• Administrators

I did check this out earlier on will register tomorrow or some time good job. and hello there wht server on ET do you play @ mostly?

I don't play ET since years but I plan to play soon :)

• Like 5

I don't play ET since years but I plan to play soon :)

the thing about playing et is ..you never plan.. you just click on icon evertime you sit in front of pc xDDD

• Administrators

the thing about playing et is ..you never plan.. you just click on icon evertime you sit in front of pc xDDD

LOL :) Tomorrow mostly... Working on this forum to tidy up few things... :) Once that is done, I am gonna give u headshots :D Will message u once i start playing... Issue is i got sucky mouse atm.

• Like 1

LOL :) Tomorrow mostly... Working on this forum to tidy up few things... :) Once that is done, I am gonna give u headshots :D Will message u once i start playing... Issue is i got sucky mouse atm.

Message me as well after the weekend if you are about to play, my new year resolution will come true :o

forums look awesome, will we get an update here as well?

edit. i just noticed it's not IP.Board lol, still, looks awesome : )

Edited by Scream

• Administrators

forums look awesome, will we get an update here as well?

No that much. This forum is going to stay IPB for long time. I converted that one to XF and that sucked my whole 3 days or even more ...with 5 hrs each day and yesterday being 8 hrs.. I have still lot to work on that one.

On this forums, I am going to tide up things. I am going to remove all complain and suggestion section and create new ones according to our future needs.. We will be massively using topic prefixes instead of different section for small things. Once that is done, I might update this one to IPB 3.4.3 once it's released because I tested 3.4.2 and it has pathetic editor.

In the same time we need to promote CS:GO and TF2 servers :) I am looking forward for new DirtyBomb game from SD.

• Like 1