almost died! lol

metalhead

so im driving on intertate 80 and im in the left lane tryongto pass half a house on a semi trialer on my right and the semi 3 feet infront of him, so i merge to pass right? now all this hapens in like 3 seconds. all i hear is poof, i see tire go into the glas of the semi carrying the house, he swerves, and on my right i have impending house doom, lol or a ditch at 70, meh i took the ditch, so when my tires hit that grass, my truck went like 90 degrees, so i was dfacing the road i was just on, so i jerked the wheel and hopped back onto the road, to se the accident mess in my rearview lol, woot

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

so Krauersaut i should go to jail for keeping my truck on the road in simple terms?

No, for cutting in on a truck, causing an accident and for driving away instead of staying and helping, while making fun of it and having a good laugh.

No, for cutting in on a truck, causing an accident and for driving away instead of staying and helping, while making fun of it and having a good laugh.

Very right! Metalheads behavior was really irresponsible!

I think you are misunderstanding him. The way I see it is there were 2 semi's and the one that had the house on it was tailgating the one in front of him. Metal was just passing the slower traffic when the front semi's tire blew out going into the back semi's windshield causing him to swerve side to side, leaving metalhead to go in the ditch to his left or get smacked by the broad side of a house on his right. Did I get that right?

• Like 2

well in India. nothing matters. i drove like 10000 kms car/motorcycle/tractor on national highways, state highways, village roads, city roads. Even when i did not had a driving license lol. If any problem occurs, pull out a 100 rupee note (2$) :P but i got it now :) and i drive more freely and comfortably.

things like this happen everyday like 100 times in India. extreme irresponsible driving combined with worse roads, corrupt police officials who accept 100 rupee note lol

As you can see in my profile picture, i have driven through these roads :- the khardung pass, the world's highest altitude motorable road, located in the state of H.P, near the border of Nepal. It holds #5 in worlds most dangerous roads.

I think you are misunderstanding him. The way I see it is there were 2 semi's and the one that had the house on it was tailgating the one in front of him. Metal was just passing the slower traffic when the front semi's tire blew out going into the back semi's windshield causing him to swerve side to side, leaving metalhead to go in the ditch to his left or get smacked by the broad side of a house on his right. Did I get that right?

you did and thank you for clearing that.. how anything different was derived i dont know
  • Like 1