pm

+Maluco.

btw pm not working only using /m command but i can send using silent option

esc/silent/config [privatemessage] <-- choose a key but i need to choose from a list of players to be able to send

wondering..others with no adm lvl can use the same option?

Yeah sure. I have configured PM's for P from Silent mod. Whenever I wanna send a PM I just hit P a box comes up, I select the person from the list, type the message & send it :P. I could send a PM in all other server except this, of course. After sending the PM, the message won't be sent. When I open the console [`/~] after sending a PM, something like "PM's are blocked" comes up :(.

~Cass!

Yeah sure. I have configured PM's for P from Silent mod. Whenever I wanna send a PM I just hit P a box comes up, I select the person from the list, type the message & send it :P. I could send a PM in all other server except this, of course. After sending the PM, the message won't be sent. When I open the console [`/~] after sending a PM, something like "PM's are blocked" comes up :(.

~Cass!

so it works even for lvl 0 :D anyway,gonna wait for response about it. thx castiel

as u can see,im not getting any error or message

not sending

able to send using private message from Silent option but not using the /m command

its weird :/

thx for your attention

post-4587-0-27126600-1351597862_thumb.jpg