Poison Knive, FG42, M97 Overpowered

kwisi

Poison Knive, FG42, M97 Overpowered

nope

1. poison knife is cool to kill the rating girls and rambo medics of server (no self heal ) :D

2. FG42 fast shot and only 20 shots,little breakdance and he have no ammo (easy kills )

3. M97 in little rooms good weapon but of medium and long distance no power

• Like 1

nope

1. poison knife is cool to kill the rating girls and rambo medics of server (no self heal ) :D

2. FG42 fast shot and only 20 shots,little breakdance and he have no ammo (easy kills )

3. M97 in little rooms good weapon but of medium and long distance no power

1. - Yes, so imbalanced.

2. - FG42 has so fast shot that u only need aim a little bit, non balanced fights 1vs1 if mid skilled player

3. M97 - 2 hits dead - imbalanced vs other weapons

4. Panzerfaust - It's CULT!

1. - Yes, so imbalanced.

2. - FG42 has so fast shot that u only need aim a little bit, non balanced fights 1vs1 if mid skilled player

3. M97 - 2 hits dead - imbalanced vs other weapons

4. Panzerfaust - It's CULT!

1.) medics...

2.) 50% less ammo , 2x spread, anything but cqc is useless.

3.) point blank sure, half as fast as smg, which kill you in 4 shots, also has 20% ammo of smg.

anything else? 'nades can kill you if you stand too close...

have to partially agree about the speed of the fg42 i use it all the time in a sniper fight just crouch behind cover pop up find a target hit duck repeat but thats on Jay#2 no idea about other servers

Well i don't think it's overpowers none of them,

because if you fighting against someone with poision knife a other weapen is effective against it.

That is also for the FG42 And M97

• Clan Friend

We need a nuclear ultraweapon so players who have just installed the game can kill maus by just pressing a button, and have fun instead of training, because training is boring and winning easily is fun. Lazy asses...

Same mentality as cheaters who wanna win easy to have fun.

Imho there are games of skill, and other games (games of luck, or even rpgs where you can accumulate powers/resources, and have an advantage over new people).

A game of skill should involve only skill, and not luck or unbalances in weapons.

ET is in theory a team game (but not in public servers), so in that case it would be ok, it's about the team. My team has a player with pf, your team too, so no whine needed, the teams are balanced.

ET is in theory a team game (but not in public servers), so in that case it would be ok, it's about the team. My team has a player with pf, your team too, so no whine needed, the teams are balanced.

You are right. Even though I sometimes do think "yes...fg42 is annoying, cause it's overpowered". But that's the way it is ;)