Sign in to follow this  
Faithless

Application [DENIED] :|

Why my application was not accepted? :cry What can I do? To create another new application? :(

"No positive vote within a month. You may reapply at a later point. Unless you wear our tags again."

"No positive vote within a month. You may reapply at a later point. Unless you wear our tags again."

Thank you Alexandra for your help. I no longer play with yours tags. :( I explained that no game admins labels and that I understand the rules of the site until I created an account! But seeing as this site does not understand when someone explains. Edited by Adryan28

Thank you Alexandra for your help. I no longer play with yours tags. :(

Krauersaut replied that in your application, but you can reapply in a few months

You where caught wearing our tags. We asked you denied. We asked again with showing proof and then u accepted it.

End result: Application Denied.

Message to you: Be active on our server for 1 month, be nice and helpful to others. Re apply after 1 month and you might get accepted.

Thanks

And the fact that there hasn't been a single positive vote within one month might have been a deciding factor as well.

So... on 1 April I can to reapply?

No you were denied on the 23rd March 2012. 1 month after that = 23rd April.

But personally I would leave it longer in order to gain positive votes from our members. But that's up to you.

I have a question: When I will apply again, I'll apply and Introduce yourself, and then apply for joining?

All you will need to do is create a new application topic. Nothing more :) You already introduced yourself and no need to make a new account or anything - in fact, we dont allow multiple accounts on this forum :)

Chuck